Heathens

Chapter 1

I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm marrying the man of my dreams. Jenna thinks to herself as Lily ties up the lace on the back of her dress.
"I'm not ready," Jenna said trembling
"Yes you are we've known each other for years now you got this Jenna!"
"Thanks Lily,"
I'm so not ready, the words play over and over again stuck inside her head "you stupid idiot," whispers the voice inside her head.
"Jenna are you ok? What are you looking at?"
"Yea I'm fine" Jenna replies faking yet another smile, "I'm just a little nervous that's all, I look at things when I'm nervous," the lies roll off her tongue disintegrating before it can reach anyone. I'm so tired of lying I can't take it, a single tear runs down the side of her face, that single tear turned into millions dripping onto the bottom of her white silk dress all that she could think about was the boy she met last summer, the way he held her hand down on the sandy beach of her hometown, the way the wind blew in his hair, the way his kisses felt, somethings that Tyler can't give her...
"Jenna, Jenna why are you crying what's wrong it's your big day.."
Lily asked concern in her voice,
"You stupid fat cow you can't even talk to your best friend" the voice whispers again,
"I'm I'm not in love with Tyler.... Lily help I don't love Tyler!"
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"I just can't marry him.."
Why do I have to be like this, snap out of it. She tells herself over and over and over again, she slides the diamond flower clip into her hair, the small gems glowing reflecting the sunset. A few moments of silence pass by before Jenna brakes it,
"I'm ready, let's do this,"
"Are you sure Jenna?"
"Yes let's go."
Determination lights in her eyes as she takes a few steps towards the door, nothing could stop her she feels invincible, she is invincible.