something new

plot: harry just wants someone to call daddy. louis wouldn't mind being the one.

************

"louis, we need to talk," harry says as he enters the family room, taking a seat next to his husband on the ripped leather couch.

"yeah yeah, hold on a sec," louis mumbles, jerking to each side while he plays that idiotic car game as he had for the past hour.

"no louis, we need to talk now," harry says. he was getting fed up with this. there wasn't a time in at least the past month that he had spent alone with his lover, chatting face to face.

hitting the pause button on his game, louis throws off his headphones. "what the hell do you want?" he nearly shouts.

harry bites his plump lower lip to keep it from trembling. all he wanted was some quality time with his husband, why couldn't louis understand that?

louis must've seen the glossy look of pain in harry's eyes because he wrapped a muscular arm around the boy and pecked his forehead.

"i'm so sorry love, what were you saying?"

"never mind, i doubt you'd even care." it was harry's turn to be stubborn.

"i care baby, i really do. it's just the stress, that's all."

harry sighs. he understood where louis was coming from, all that management shit.

"i wanna - i wanna do something different in bed."

"you what?"

"i wanna try something new in bed. i have something in mind but i dunno."

"c'mon haz, you can tell me. i won't judge you but if i really don't want to do it i'll tell you."

"okay, umm....i think i have a daddy kink."

"really? have you been reading too much fanfiction lately?" louis pondered. harry was usually shy about these subjects, but it seems that he had gotten an ounce of confidence out of nowhere.

"no louis, i told you i would stop reading that stuff. i just...i want someone to take care of me. i want to be cuddled and spoiled and dominated. i mean, it's okay if you don't like it, i just-"

"actually, i think it's a great idea," louis says. harry takes a moment to sigh in relief.

"would you like to give it a try?"

"right now?" harry questions. he seems to be getting excited.

"well, in bed of course, but if you're not ready don't let me push you into it."

"please," harry croaks. "daddy please."

louis grins. "c'mon baby, lets go to our room." he cradles the younger boy in his arms, placing little kisses on his face as they bound up the staircase toward their bedroom.

louis gently puts the small boy on his back, playing with his curls before snaking a hand down his stomach until he reached his trousers. harry watched in awe.

"daddy, stop teasing!" harry cries out, high pitched moans escaped his pouty lips while the older boy palms him. of course, he didn't listen and continued to tease until harry was begging for more.

"wa-wanna suck you off," harry stumbles a bit on his words, but louis understands the horny boy's desperation and slides his boxers down so that his cock springs free.

getting in the proper position on his knees, harry takes a kitten lick at the tip, scrunching up his nose at the sour taste of pre-come, but that doesn't stop him. he would do anything for his daddy.

attempting to fit louis' whole length into his small mouth, harry begins to gag a bit. louis gives him a moment to breathe, the grabs a mess of curls in his tattooed hand and pushes the small boy onto his cock.

once louis had decided that the poor boy was worn out enough, he pulls down harry's trousers to reveal a set of white see-through panties sat on the hip.

"so pretty," louis murmurs, kissing the obvious bulge in harry's panties. this causes the boy to blow out a breath of warm air.

"you're teasing again!" harry shrieks, balling up his fists in order to stop his hands from touching his own cock.

feeling a bit bad for the needy boy, louis pulled down the panties that looked oh so well on harry's chubby hips. they moved positions, louis sitting down on the bed and harry staring desperately at the older boy's straining cock and wanting to ride it more than ever.

"sit," louis croaks out, pumping his length with a bit of lube in his palm. the boy didn't even need prep, he was so used to being fucked.

harry's hole throbbed as louis pushed his cock into the tightness, the duo breaking out in a fit of moans.

louis was the first to have his orgasm. he knew that harry would've released first, but due to louis' strict rules about not coming until he says so, harry held it in.

"c-come baby. all over daddy's cock."

harry did just so, yelling "daddy" multiple times.

pulling the princess into his arms, louis cradled him like a baby, remembering that harry liked to be cuddled. soon after, harry drifted off into a sleep and louis thanked god that he had such an amazing little princess that he could call his.