chapter 5

Hey guys. I'm going to try to make this long. remember i said try.

Recap**
Olivia's POV

i walked out of the bathroom and Sam got up from the hospital bed. he walked up to me and grabbed my hands and looked down at me. we were so close our foreheads were touching. "you look so beautiful, and you should feel beautiful." he lifted his head up slightly and kissed the tiny spot right above my nose and between my eyebrows. He continued, "and if you don't feel beautiful, i'll try my hardest to make you feel like it." 

i felt my cheeks turn red. i looked up at him and he flashed me a cute smile. "oh my god Sam Pottorff you are going to be the death of me." i said and sighed.

Chapter 5
Sam's Pov

Olivia is still in the bathroom. Ugh why do girls take forever in the bathroom. She's only been in there for seven minute, but  it feels like it's been years now. i see the door knob turn and open. She walks out and i got up from the bed. she was limping on her left leg. She looked amazing, even with all the cuts and bruises. I walked up to her, grabbed her hands, and lean close to her.  I looked straight into her eyes and said "You look so beautiful, and you should feel beautiful." I kissed her forehead and said, " and if you don't feel beautiful, I'll try my hardest to make you feel like it," and i meant it.

She started blushing and o my god it looked so cute.  she looked up at me and i smiled just because she was so beautiful. "oh my god. Sam pottorff, you are going to be the death of me."

"yeah, i know. Now lets check you out." she looked at me weirdly and then i realized what i just said. "No.No.No.No. i didn't mean check you out as you know the way you look. i meant uh check you out of the hospital."

"sure..." she said and laughed. she grabbed her stuff and and checked her hair in the mirror one last time before we left. i walked up to the door and held it open. i guessed i opened it a bit to early because she was still across the room and started walking faster so i don't have to hold the door for a long time. 

we left the room and she walked to the front desk to check out while i leaned on the wall going through my texts. most of them were from Jc, Connor, and Kian. all asking where i am and if I'm OK. i thought i wouldn't text them back and i'll just tell them everything at school. and if i do that i'm going to have to tell them about Olivia. then they are going to want to meet her. and if they meet her one of them might take her away from me. wait, what are you thinking Sam? no they wont. these guys are your best friends, they wont try anything. right? right.

"alright ready to go" i jumped up. i was so lost in thought. she gave me a worried look. "is uh everything ok?"

"yeah, i'm fine you just scared me. that's all. and yeah I'm ready." i turned my phone off and slid it back into my pocket. "Alright lets go."

we walked out the hospital doors and i glace over to Olivia. she had a confused look on her face. "hey Sam, i know this is going to sound stupid, but why was i in the hospital again?' Did she really not remember?

"you don't remember?" she shook her head no." well, all I know is that some guy beat you up in the school parking lot. the police arrested him once they arrived."

"wait. you were there when that happened?" she asked.

"well, not all of it. when i got to class you didn't show up and I started looking for you i heard you scream and i rushed over to you. but once i finally found you, you were knocked out. then i beat the guy up and called for an ambulance. they would'nt let me ride in the ambulance with you so I walked. wait no, I ran to the hospital and stayed with you."

"wow, you did all that for me?" 

"i would have done that for any one" we smiled at each other and looked away. i wish we hadn't, her smile was gorgeous i could stare at it for hours. "so i'm walking you to your house or do you want to come over?" 

"actually came i spend the night at your house. i get really bored and depressed. please Sam, pretty please with sugar on top?" then she made the cutest face ever and her eyes got all big. it was so adorable. i mean who can say no to that?

"yea i guess you can sleep over. my mom and baby brother are out of town for a week so i guess they wont care."

"YAY!" she screamed. she jumped and hug me, while she wrapped her legs around my waist. i held the bottom of her legs so she wouldn't slip off me. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you Sam i swear i will love you forever." she said with her face buried in my neck and shoulder. " but first i need to go home and bring some things. okay?" dang. she's hyper for someone that just got out of a hospital.

"yeah that's fine with me." she jumps off me and we start walking again. she was still limping so i thought of something. "Hey Olivia want me to carry you there?"

"Mh-hm, can i go on your back though?" she asked and she used that face again. you know the one with the big eyes.

"Yeah, hop on." i bent down so she can get on. i was a lot taller than her so i had to squat down pretty low. she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. 

"hey Sam, knock knock." oh great knock knock jokes. i never got the joke until someone explained it to me. 

"who's there?" i didn't have to pretend to smile like i usually do, she couldn't see my face. i didnt understand a lot of things. That's probably why kids made fun of me. i really wasnt mr.popular either.in my school you have to be smart to fit in. well, i'm not, and i'm okay with that.

"Daisy" Olivia said. i never heard this one before. Kian and connor know almost every joke in the book. and they made me listen to everyone of them.

"Daisy who?"

"Daisy me rollin' they hatin. patrolling and trying to catch me riding dirty." i thought of it for a couple seconds and i started laughing. finally i got the joke. she only started laughing when i did. "aww, Sammy your cheeks are all red." 

"ha-ha very funny." my cheeks turn red all the time, for no reason. it get really annoying. 

she pulled her phone from her pocket and scrolled through something. she tapped the screen once and Collide by Jake miller started playing. i love this song. for the rest of the walk we did nothing but listen to it on repeat on sing to it.

we reached her house and she opened the door. she pulled me in and we walked up the stairs. "alright so all i need is a change of clothes, pajamas, my charger, and my straightener." she grabbed a pink duffle bad from one of her drawers and started stuffing it with clothes and the rest of her things."

then my stomach started growling. i haven't eaten ever since Olivia went to the hospital. ugh I'm starving.  she came out of her bathroom with her straightener and placed that on top of all her other things and zipped her duffle bag. "can we eat something before we leave I'm starving," she said. Yes, finally food.

"Yea, i'm kinda hungry too"

"great, come on, we might have somethings in the kitchen"she grabbed my hand and held her bad in the other. she led me to the kitchen where this boy was sitting. he looked older than me, maybe he's about 20 years older.

"oh look, the little whore brought a boy home. where were you yesterday? huh, tramp?" she didn't answer him. Olivia walked straight into the cupboard and took out two bowls. "the guy turned to me and continued, "did you have fun with her last night? in bed alone just you two. or did any one join you and Olivia?"

"shut up Rob. we didn't do anything. can you just leave us alone"  she screamed at him. she tried not to look at him, trying not to show her pain. he got up from his seat and left without saying another word. she passed me the bow and a bow of captain crunch. she opened up the fridge and passed the gallon of milk. i didn't want to say anything, not after what just happened. so i poured the cereal into the bowl and grabbed a spoon from the drying rack. i started eating when she said, "I'm so sorry about that." there were tear stains on her cheeks.

"it's not your fault. Come here." i patted my lap, signaling for her to sit on it, and i opened my arms. she walked to me and sat on my lap and i held her closely."Dont worry. In a couple minutes we'll be at my house and everything will be ok. alright?" 

well thats enough forthis chapter i guess. i'll post a new chapter next chapter soon. bye :)