The Boondocks

Chapter 1

The boondocks is my home. I was born and raised in running barefoot in the summer sun. That all changed when They took over. Them Those The IT call them what you want They will kill you.

I am Bo. A six-teen year old girl. I only lived in the normal world for six years and then They took over. They are wild. They are evil. They will kill you. They are not human. They are not undead. They are not aliens. Nobody knows what They are but there somthing that was sent here to activate are survival instecs and ready us for war. So they say. What war? I don't know knowbody does.

My father and mother killed by Them. All I have is my brother Hunter. He is tall and musculer. An ex-Marine. Mean when you crossed him or his family. Nice enough to help anybody that needed it. He knew exactly what you where doing every day. He was not stupid knew when you where lying to him.

The town that was close to us was wiped out by Them. They took all supplies. Wiped out everything except the schools and the library. Guess they want the ones who survive to have an education.

"Bo you shouldn't be sitting out here alone." Someone said. It was Hunter. "I'm just board and I can defend myself you know you are the one who taught me how to fight like a Marine" I exclaimed

"Oh just come a little closer to the house and remember I am your older brother so that means I have to protect you no matter what." Hunter said seriously.

"Well I'll just go inside its to humid anyway" I said.

"Where's your gun and knife?! Bo I tell you to carry these things on you to be safe not so I can chew you out for not having them on you at all but for your protection. You're my little sister

and I love you Bo all I'm trying to do is keep you safe so you are prepared so if one of these days I'm long gone."

"Don't say that please you're the only family I have" I interrupted

"I know come on let's go have lunch" He said.

Lunch was good and filling for once. We each had a can of beans, rice, and bread. Days like these are when we have filling meals we play pranks on each other and just joke around like any brother and sister.

"Hey remember when you where little and you drank some of mom's whiskey and you thought you where going to die and go to hell" Hunter said laughing.

"Shut up I was 8 ok and you are the one who told me I'm going to hell" I said laughing.

We both where laughing. I had a really stupid laugh and so did Hunter. He was laughing so hard he was crying. "Breath Hunter breath" I amused laughing so hard I couldn't breath myself.

Bullets came flying by my head and Hunter yelled "Get down!!"

--------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think

-Savanna