Chapter 1

Shadow's P.O.V-

"Ugh, I hate school!" Shadow yelled at herself. She had to go to another day at that hell hole. The school was terrible. Bullies all around, the teachers were rude,and the food was disgusting. She lived alone, as her mother and father passed away. "Might as well change my style a little bit." She thought. She had a few nice clothes, and besides, summer vacation was in a week. Therefore, she slipped a white shirt on, a black jacket with fake fur on the hood, black pants and some black boots with yet again, fake fur. It was cozy, and considerable because it was cold in the summer here. Grabbing some toast, she walked out the door.

(Timeskip)

"Hey, pathetic, over here!" Shadow heard someone shout as she was pushed against the locker. The person started kicking Shadow in the gut. Before the final blow, shadow was pissed. She was not gonna be pushed around anymore and said "Stop." "Exuse me, slave?" The guy, Caramel, asked. "I said stop." And with that she kicked caramel in the stomach and sent him flying across the room. But then, shadow blacked out.

"Hey, you alright 'mate?" Shadow wearily opened her eyes to see a guy with blond hair and blue eyes standing over her. "He really knocked you out there." "I'm Lachlan."

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
Heya! Thats my first chap, hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the cliffhanger, I wanted to get this done. :P
If theres any spelling errors, im sorry, I use a phone to write this. So, see you in the next chapter?

Shadow~