Chapter 2

Harry's P.O.V

"Tess" I call out for her. She was leaving and I haven't seen Darcy in a while. "Can Darcy stay with me, just for a couple hours?" I ask. "If Darcy wants to that's fine" She shrugs. I look over to Darcy and she nods.

She says goodbye to Tessley, I do the same but she just ignores me. I sit down and put Darcy in my lap. "Daddy, why does Mummy not talk to you?"

"I've messed up, she takes things the wrong way" I mumble. "I want you to live with me and Mummy" I nod. "I do too princess, I just don't think I'll be able to" She lays her head on my chest filling my shirt with tears. "It's not fair Daddy, all my friends live with their Mummy and Daddy" I rub her back.

She sniffs. "Daddy, I missed you" She hugs me. "I've missed you too, I'm glad you get to stay with me for the next few hours" I smile. "Does that mean I'll have a Daddy but not a Mummy this time"

"You'll always have a Mummy and Daddy, they might not be around but we love you to death" She nods.

"Are you mad Daddy?" I shake my head, I was definitely lying. But who would tell their daughter they were mad. "I saw a picture of Mummy kissing someone" I froze. 1. What? 2. How does she even know what that is? "What?"

"Mummy was kissing someone with, curly brown hair" I chuckle. "That was me princess. When we were.. Living together"

"Why don't you live together now?" I shrug. "She's mad at me, I think" She nods, she hops out of my lap and goes to Lou. I mumble the lyrics to same mistakes. "Dizzies all it makes us" Darcy joins where I left off. "We know where it takes us we've been before" I mumble. I pick up Darcy. "How do you know that song?"

"Mummy listens to it on her phone all the time. Sometimes she just replays the first part, the one you were singing just now" I screwed up, big time. "And she listens to the song that goes..."

"If your pretending from the start like this, with a tight grip. Song" Over Again. "You have a beautiful voice, I remember when Mummy used to sing to you" I sigh, when we were a happy family. But that's something we'll never ever be again.

"Harry!" Zayn calls. "Lou wants you!" I nod giving Darcy to Zayn but she doesn't let go of my hand. "Don't leave again Daddy" That hurts. A lot. "I'll be right back, I promise" She slowly lets go of my hand. I head to Lou. "Tess wanted me to tell you..." My eyes widen, and she has my full attention. "Nothing. I just needed your attention" I roll my eyes. "Anne called me and asked me how you were doing"

"And you said?" I ask. "He's fine, still a little sad about Tessley" I chew the inside of my cheek. I nod. "Alright, um.. Thanks" "Mhmm" I head back to Darcy. She was playing patty cake with Zayn. "Look, there's Daddy" Zayn whispers. I smile as she scurries to me in her white dress with a pink ribbon in her hair.

"I missed you!" I pick her up. "I was gone for 10 seconds princess" She shrugs. "How about we go home now?" She shakes her head quickly, quicker than I expected. "No!" I chuckle.

***

For the next couple of hours me and Darcy played bunch of games. Tag, hide and seek, games that I'm pretty sure aren't even invented. She was taking a nap now, we were at the flat. My flat.

I waited until she woke up to take her home, to her mother. When we got their I knocked on the door. It opened a minute later. "Hello Tessley" I smile. She gives me a smile back, taking Darcy's hand. "No! Daddy don't leave again. Its not fair all my friends have a Daddy!"

I sigh and bend down to her height. "You will always, always, have a Daddy. Even though I might not be around. I love you more than I love myself, more than you love yourself. Don't forget that, I'll call you tomorrow. Ok?" She nods and gives me a hug. "I'll miss you" I say, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll miss you too Daddy"