School and a Lawsuit

(Some mcr)
Sollux sat in his class room only 5 minutes till lunch starts. His teacher, Mr.Jaboski, Kept blabbing on and on about something. Maybe politics...
The bell rang finally, Sollux stood up and walked out. Being greeted by his friends normally.
"HEY LOSER" Karkat greeted
")(i Sollux" said Feferi
"Hii guy2" Sollux replied. They all started making their way to the cafeteria. They grab their lunch and sat at their table.
"So how is --Eridan?" Feferi ask curiously. She hadn't seen him since she meet the little guy.
"He i2 not doiing 2o well. Hii2 2tupiid previiou2 owner triied to kiidnap hiim, so ED ii2 2cared and 2tuff"
"WELL THAT SEEMS LIKE THAT FUCKING SUCKS." Karkat stated "OH BY THE WAY WE FOUND OUT WHO ALSO HAS A TROLL."
"Oh cool, who is it?"
"HIS NAME IS JOHN EGBERT, I BECAME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM" Karkat answered,
"Cool."
(Time skip to end of day cause I'm lazy he will meet John when I want him too)
Sollux had made his way home to hear a cry of fear. Sollux opened the door to see a shaking Eridan.
"ED what happened?"
"Oh just another nightmare" Eridan replied.
"Sol, can I tell you somethin..." Eridan said, "It is about my prevvious owwner."
Sollux was all ears. (Imagine Sollux with 4 ears x3) "Wwhen I told you he used to abuse me I didn't tell you wwhat he did, h-he..." A tear ran down the trolls face " starved me, cut me, an sometimes choke me. I knoww he only did it for fun too."
Sollux was shocked. "Ii'm calliing the poliice2" Nobody should get away with animal cruelty. "Hello. I would like to file a report."..