c h a p t e r o n e

lower case intended :/

Monica Robinson
let me tell you a bit about myself, I was always bullied before my mom died, when she died my dad always got drunk and abusive. he got into a car crash and they took me into an adoption center, that's where I am in now,  16 and  alone.

"Monica come here darling someone is here to see you!" said the head director at the center.
I set down the book and straighten out my outfit which wasn't much, but it was all I had.

I walked down the hallway to see a man that was much taller than me with brown curly hair and tattoos up and down his arms and hands, handsome I might add.

"hello,Monica right?" he said
"yes I'm Monica, who might you be sir?"
"my name is Harry Styles. I'd like to adopt you"
those five words were all I needed and I even surprised my self when I did this, I ran a gave him the biggest hug, I've possibly gave someone in like 7 years. he was quick to oblige and he hugged me back, geez he was so tall!
"I take it you weren't expecting that now darling, were you?" " no I really wasn't, haha"
I said redness creeping to my cheeks within seconds
" well, we should get going shouldn't we ?"
" yeah I guess I'll grab my notebook and we can go!"
"that's all you have?"
" yeah I don't have much."
"well we will have to go shopping,when we get there."
" really!?!?" I squeal with excitement
" yes! now come on, love."
I go grab my notebook or diary whatever you call it.
I walk back and he's waiting there for me and we walk out the door, me with the biggest smile ever possible.
we get in the car and I quietly sit there while he drives away. I build up enough courage to ask him "is it ok if I call you daddy?" I look over at him and he bites lip and grips the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white." um yeah that's good."
" ok daddy!" I say cheerfully and he groans again I wonder why he's groaning so much, maybe he feels sick..?  I don't know, I lay my head back in the seat and start falling asleep.

"babygirl we're here" he says opening the door, and coming to get me out of mine. redness again flows to my cheeks when I hear him say babygirl.

we walk in and I'm shocked at how big it is.
Harry's POV

"it's really big!!" she says excitedly
just wait to find out what else is big I smirk to myself.
" yeah wanna see your room?!"
"YES!!"

Monica's POV

I walk into the room, wow this is so cool I think to myself exactly what I wanted
it has turquoise walls with silver and black chevron on two walls and the other ones are gray. my bed is huge with a light blue and dark blue pattern then there is a few lamps a dresser closet, desk, computer,Chargers, and a phone. "WAIT!! a phone" " yes you'll need something to do!" he says with a cheesy grin. " thank you"
" any time. wanna go shop?"
"yes please" I say filled with excitement
and suddenly off we go.

/----after shopping----\

I put everything away and was sitting on my bed playing on my phone when I heard so groans and a " Monica" so I went into Harry's room to see if he'd hurt himself, I open the door to see Harry playing with him private place.
" um daddy, what are you d-doing?"
" princess come here." he says with a smirk
" um.. ok daddy"
" put your hand here, and then suck it like a lollipop." " my parents told me to never touch a man there." " well I'm your parent now" he said  yet again smirking

"ok, um yeah ok I guess"
I put my hand of him area and then started sucking on it like a lollipop and he was say dirty things. " baby yes just like that Monica"and on from that until I felt something shoot down my throat. I swallow it not knowing what to do, otherwise.
"what was that daddy?"

"baby that was cum, and you swallowed"

"is that a good thing?" I say not wanting daddy to be mad at me

" yes baby all guys love that."

"ok daddy, I'm glad your happy." I say blushing

"now let me return the favor princess"
those words made me tingle 'down there'
"daddy my princess parts feel weird" I said genuinely being frightened.

"babygirl you've got a lot to learn, are you ok with daddy touching your princess parts?"

" yes, daddy I want to make you happy."

"oh baby you make me so much more than happy"
those words made me blush and get tingly down there again.which made me shift a little daddy realizes this speaks up

"let's get started shall we?" he says his English accent thick with lust.

"y-yes daddy. um I don't know what to do."

" just sit back and let daddy do the work."

he sits me back and ripped down my skirt and crop top which he got me not only a couple of hours ago, which sort of made me sad knowing
I really like those to items. him sensing this sadness says "don't worry we'll buy more." which sent a wave of relief over me.
then he went to my bra unclasping it and then kisses down the center of my breasts and down to my underwear ,which are also new, and tears then off with his teeth. to caught up in the moment I gasp when I feel him breathing on my core "wet already, are we?"

he then licks up and down my lips teasing me.
"please daddy, I don't know what I want but just, j-just more.

he then starts lapping my püssy making me moan "daddy, m-more." he brings his fingers up to my mouth and says "suck" so I suck on his fingers then he takes them out of my mouth and lines them up with my hole, "princess this may hurt but it will become better"

I nod my head eagerly wanting him to get on with it. then he pushes a finger in "oh yes, it feels so good daddy thank you." " baby its my pleasure" he adds another finger then another, until I reach my high.

"you did so good, are you sure that was your first time?"

"yes daddy, it felt so good."

"good, I always want you to feel good babygirl."

"daddy I'm tired now." I say pouting

he picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room, once he sets me down he starts walking out but I yell at him to stay

he lets out a low chuckle and lays down with me, and I fall asleep peacefully in his arms.

awe goals ;)
thanks for reading *:)
/1171 words\