Chapter 7: Taking Care of You

Eunji's POV

Its 3:30AM. I go downstairs to get some water. My throat feels dry. When i've done drinking I saw N sitting on the sofa alone without any lamps.I approached him.

"yah hakyeonnie. are you okay.what are you doing here alone? You're sitting here since the dinner right?" said me

" nothing Eunji. im just too lazy to go upstairs." said N. He sounds so weak

"you shouldn't be here. i thought you have a schedule with Wongeun sshi tomorrow."

"yeah you're right. i'll be going upstairs. Goodnight"
N stand up and walk to the stairs. Then suddenly he collapsed.

" Yah Hakyeon WAKE UP. HAKYEON!"
i lifted him upstairs. im so strong you know. I opened N's room and saw Taekwoon playing with his phone. These guys didnt sleep or having a hard time sleeping -.-

"Leo sshi, help me. N collapsed downstairs.so i brought him here. urgh can you help me? he's soo heavy."

"eunji shi omg. what happened?" Leo get up and help with N. he put N on his bed.

" i dont know too. I went down to get some water. Then I saw him sitting on the sofa alone without any light.So i asked him then he said he's too lazy to go upstairs. i asked him to go as he has a schedule tomorrow.then he get up to go upstairs and collapsed." said me, worriedly.

"he's just sitting there? i thought he slept in the guest room" said Leo.

"please take a good care of him Leo-sshi. i'll come back tomorrow"

"okay. thank you Eunji-sshi. if you're not there, i cant imagine what will happen." said Leo

"its nothing Leo sshi. i'll go now.bye" i closed the door and go back to my room.

I get on my bed. My mind are all about N now. What did he do down there? Why he sound so weak? Why he sit there alone without any lights? I'll talk to him tomorrow.I close the light and went to sleep.

The next day

Leo approaches me.

"Eunji sshi, can you look after N? We all have work to do. Im going to Mata hari musical, Hyuk is going to his university. Hongbin has a drama meeting.Ken is going to Duet Song Festival. Ravi is going to practice room .

"yes yes i will. he didnt eat yet right?" said me.

"yes he didnt. thank you eunji. I'll tell our manager that he can attend his schedule today" Leo went out.
I opened the room door and saw he is still sleeping. I gently wake him up.

"N sshi, wakeup. its morning already"

N didnt move. I touched his head and neck.

"omg N you catch a cold."

N opened his eyes.

"eunji, what are you doing here?" ask N. omg he sounded so weak.

"im in charge to take care of you today. now get up and go take a bath. do you want something to eat?"

"i dont feel like eating anything."
"its okay i'll cook you some porridge."

i went downstairs and cook some chicken porridge. i also brought a small towel and warm water.

"N sshi, come and eat.i'll feed you"
N is lying on his bed.

"no i can eat myself" said N. refusing me to feed him

"its okay i'll do. if you wont, i wont give you the porridge"

amazingly, N finished his porridge. im satisfied. then, i put the warm towel on his forehead.

"you rest now. i'll come back later with medicine." said me

" thank you eunji" said N

i smiled and went out of his room.

I bumped to Chorong unnie.

"Eunji ya, whats with that bowl. and wait, did you just come out from Leo&N room?!" ask her.

"yes, N catched a cold. its a long story. i'll tell you later."

"oh, so you take care of him? ooo so cute."

"he's my friend tho unniee." said me

chorong laughed.

N'S POV

I cant remember anything happened yesterday. But when Eunji feed and put the towel, made me soooo appreciated. Thank you Eunji sshi.
The i heard footsteps coming to my room. it must be Eunji's foodsteps. i quicky acted like im sleeping.

Eunji headed to a small table beside my bed. Then she went out.I wake up and saw some medicine with a note written by eunji. it says " Himnae Hakyeon sshi. get well soon! *smiley*

i smiled. so cute. thank you Eunji. and i feel my heart beats fastly.

Eunji's POV

Leo is right. N looks really handsome when he sleeps. ahh why my heart beats so fast?

_______________________________________