Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior

Eunha's P.O.V.

"Thank you so much for today, Jungkook. You're my savior," I whispered to his ear.

The things that happened today, between me and him, my head couldn't stop from replaying it over and over again.

"My pleasure. But you know, you still owe me two things," he glanced and smirked at me.

"Huh? Owe you? I thought it's 1:1," I chuckled behind his neck.

"Oh, don't play around that area, babe." I was blurred with his words, what did I played? Babe?

He continued, "Yepp, two things," he curled his lips in.

He put me down gently on the ground and held my hand to help me get into the van easier. "First one, my healing kiss. I gave you two, am I right? You already gave me one, so 2 minus 1 equals you owe me one," He then taking a seat beside me.

Moving closer to my body, leaning his face near to my cheek and whispered, "and a piggyback," he chuckled against my ear.

I pushed his face slowly away, "It tickles. And a piggyback? Boy, you know you're heavier than me. I can't piggyback you, especially with my injured knees," I pouted my lips to him.

"Tomorrow is your last offday?" He asked. I nodded to him.

"You got something up?" He asked again. I shook my head.

"Good. Save it for me," he smiled and turned his back to me, as V just got into the van.

"Hey, Eunha. Close your mouth. There's alot mosquitoes around here, I'm afraid you'll get some of them for your supper," V claimed, with hands slapping the mosquitoes near his ear.

I saw Jungkook's body shake infront of me as he was giggling because of V's words.

---

"Here," the boy handing a piece of drawing paper to the girl.

"Woww. When did you draw this?" She asked, feeling excited to see his bestfriend drew a picture of her.

"A few days ago. I hope you like it, besides your birthday is coming so this is only I can think to give you as a present," he told her.

"Of course I like it. Aw, thank you, Jungkook-ah!" She hugged the boy and peck him on his cheek.

---

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hey, you two. Wake up. You both looked like a married couple, sleeping beside each other like that," Yoongi hyung spat, shaking my shoulder.

"Someone will having his nipples bruised tomorrow if you guys don't wake up now," Jin hyung threatened.

Some of the members already got inside the house, leaving us two, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung.

"Yes, yes I'm already up now, hyung," I yawned, wanting to stretch my arms but something leaned on my shoulder, Eunha. If only Yoongi hyung and other members weren't here, I would hug you so tight, you know that Eunha?

"Hey, wake her up, Jungkook. I need to shut this garage now," Yoongi hyung spat at me.

I nodded, "Shishh, sleepyhead. Wake up," I glanced at her. No response.

"Eunha-ya, wake up. Yoongi hyung will be pissed off if you don't wake up right now," I whispered to close to her ear, a bit nervous when Yoongi hyung already breathed out a heavy sigh.

"Emm.. Kookie? Don't leave me," she mumbled in her sleep. Kookie? She never called me Kookie. Only the members called me that. And an old friend from my childhood.