Short death stories

These are short deaths of many people. Read this and experience there deaths. But be aware, these stories can get pretty crazy!

Mad mail man:

There was a mail man name John Smith. He delivered my mother and father mail every Thursday around 2pm. But for some reason he didn't come on time today. Once he arrived it was 4pm and he was beat down and bashed up. The mail man approached my mother repeating, "can you see them, are they still behind me"? My mother glanced around and said, " no, I'm sorry I don't see anyone but let's get you in where its safe and call the police". The mail man rush in my house, leaving my mother behind looking around screaming "there here they've found me"! . My mother told me to run upstairs and stay in my room with the door locked . I heard something rambling in my closet so I tiptoed to the closet, shacking hard than construction man using a human size drill . When I opened the do, it zoomed ! Across the room at lighting speed. I ran down stairs to tell my mom what I have seen but by time I made it to the fifth step I saw trails of blood leading toward the basement . I began to whisper. " mom.... Mom...mom please come out I'm scared"! When I began to walk slowly toward the door the mail man peeked around the corner at me with a evil smile and blood all over him. I ran up the stairs into my room slamming and locking the door full of fear. Everything gotten real quite in the house so I put my ear to the do , still nothing , so I cracked it open. When I peaked out, he was standing at the bottom of the stairs hold my mother head my her hair eating out her eyes with a evil laugh . I scream and he looked at me as if he haven't eating in five years, he said to himself "I will get her master". I look at him trying to see who was he talking to . He began to slowly walk up every step so I screamed and dashed back into my room. I jumped into my closet staying a quite as possible . I Hear thum ..thum...thum! Then they stoped. I began to cry out loud "go away!..go away now!" And he laugh and said "I haven't fulfilled my master commands yet" I screamed help but no one could here me. Then he paused again for a few seconds, then BOOM! He found himself a slug hammer and was smashing at the door. He kept repeating , "is this making you happy master 2x ". He then broke the door down. My closet had no lock so I held the handle as tight as I could, he grabbed the handle and began to twist it. My hands were no match for his, so my tiny hand began to tire. I said a prayer because I knew I was finished and gave up. The man that was once a mail man had became a fleshless looking zombie, he grabbed me by the hair pulling me out the closet. I screamed and kicked until he let hold of me . When I got away, I didn't pay attention to where I was running and ran into a wall knocking myself out. As I was unconscious I heard my dad voice . Scream nervously WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN! He came upstairs to see me on the floor with a half dead man standing above me . He ran down stairs and grabbed his riffle coming back up and shooting the man three times in the chest. The man took three shots and didn't fall leaving my dad in shock saying " What the fuck are you " the man laughed and said "your wrote nightmare". My dad pointed the riffle and said. , "we'll I'm not sleep yet". Shooting the man in the head and killing him. After my dad shot the man he took one look at me thinking I was dead and turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head . I came back to conscious and began to cry as I tied a rope raping it around my ceiling fan. I put the rope around my neck and turn the fan on killing myself .