Chapter 1

This is the first story that I'm sharing publicly so the pressure is on. Depending how people react to it I may or may not continue. There may be some errors and please excuse them if there are any.
----------------------------------------------
High School is basically the zombie apocalypse. All the popular "zombies" dig into me and eat my guts while all I can do is scream inside of my head while they tear me up inside. All the other zombies watch and every now an pick a piece off  of me just to see me in pain. There's no way I can stand up to them, I have no guts because of them.

I could kill myself, stop this endless pain. I could feel free and innocent again. All it takes is a swish of a knife, a kick of the box under my feet, a leap from a ten story building, a few minutes without air... But of course I wouldn't do that to myself. I wouldn't give the zombies the pleasure of knowing how I was so miserable to kill myself. No, I wouldn't do that.

I'll wait until their bites turn me into a zombie, that way I won't need my guts in order to stand up to them. I can tell that I'm starting to turn into one, because I'm starting to feel less and less everyday. Once I've lost all sense of feelings, I will become a true zombie and nothing will be able to hold me back from tearing them apart like they did to me. Nothing will stop me from taking everything from them that they took from me.

I'm already starting to feel like I have no soul. What else could could harm me more than what they had done to me? They've driven me insane. They've ruined everything. They took my life away from me, so I'm going to return the favor. It'll be a slow process. They will feel a greater pain than they ever knew was possible, and it will be by my hand.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading the first chapter! Please tell me what you think of it and/or any suggestions. Thxx!!