Disclaimer and Acknowledgements

Roses in Our Bones

AMACon2
Prompt: RJ's Bucket List

Let's talk over Twitter, aye? @hazelnsm

-

THIS IS FICTION.

This story was my entry for the second AlDub MaiChard Authors' Convention. The theme given to us was RJ and Maine out of limelight, and the challenge was that we have to write something dramatic but not angsty or smutty. We were asked to write another world set in 2015-2016 time frame, with RJ and Maine never entering the entertainment industry and has never entertained the thought, hence "showbiz" and any related terms were considered taboo.

There are a few changes and differences here and there from what was posted in the AMACON_Writers book 2 compilation.

Roses in Our Bones © hazelnsm 2016

-

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

For RJ and Maine, you have awakened the writer in me after its hibernating for years. Thank you. These, little worlds and moments I'm starting to write again, are for you.

For the pemily I found in all of the AMACon peeps, even if I don't talk that much in and out of GCs, please know that aylamyu ol!

Ma, this was that story I was writing. That story I was trying to finish while we were at the hospital. You didn't want to read it -_____- This is for you. :*

-

Title was 'loosely' based from the track Roses of Against the Current's most recent album In Our Bones. Go check it out if you want, but do it after reading the story so as to not spoil yourselves (if you haven't read it yet).