Killua x Soporose!Reader

Please go easy on me! This is my first time writing an One-Shot.
My skills will most likely improve with time, ok?! xD

(S/C) - skin color
(C/N) - city name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

✖️no requester✖️

Third Person View

Killua happily ran towards the room of his crush, (Y/N). The young girl was not at school this day - like always-, which had a certain reason. She developed an unusual disease when her body randomly fell asleep for the very first time at the age of nine. (Y/N) is morbidly sleepy, and if she wakes up, then the (H/C)-haired girl is only awake for a few minutes. Many friends left her because of that constraint.
Although (Y/N) does not care. She is too sleepy to think about such things. 

He opened the door to (Y/N)'s bedroom snappily, upon his view Killua's smile faded though. His crush laid in her bed, muffled in fluffy blankets. Half of her face was covered by the millions of blue pillows. She curled up into a ball, accumulating a comfortable warmth. (S/C) smooth skin shone brightly in contrast to those soft cushions.

Ninth June - the weather was not like supposed. Grayish clouds veiled the sky, and water came down in buckets. Rain bursted at the translucent windows, they made a soothing noise. Light gales travelled through (C/N). Trees bended along with their sap green leafs.

This sight let the male get sadder than before. Nonetheless it was more inviting, calming. Even Killua got a tiny little bit dozy. (Y/N) groaned beneath her textiles. Moving her body slightly. She extorted him to accompany described scenery - not literally.

The ex-assassin rolled (Y/N)'s desk chair unto bed. Killua sat down, leaned forward, and rested his forearms on his upper legs, sighing. Suddenly, he remembered the important thing for the purpose of speaking. Killua eked an energy drink out of his back pack, and tapped on (Y/N)'s non-hidden shoulder. She groaned louder, and finally unfolded her eyelids to look at her best friend.

"Hey.." (Y/N) greeted Killua drowsy with a cute face. Right afterwards she yawned, and covered her opened mouth. The silverette's cheeks tinted a lucid pinkish-red. Thus he led his gaze to the female's computer, cupping his left cheek to distract from it's shade. Killua completely forgot to greet back.

"Killua. I'm extremely sleepy today." (Y/N) went on with another huge but sweet yawn. "I suppose, that I might fall asleep while we're talking. What about tomorrow?" She asked slowly, emitting a huge calmness.

Her (E/C) eyes were about to close again. Killua's sadness internally grew with each second, but he decided not to make (Y/N)'s restricted life more difficult. Few seconds later (Y/N) seemed to be asleep again, hence the boy failed to stop a single tear from streaming down his face. Immediately Killua rubbed his left cheek with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"I'm so sad every time I see you laying in this damn bed..." The male mumbled quietly underneath his breath, he sniffed vaguely.

Killua's arm was gently pulled into his crush's direction. Blue eyes widened as he saw her smiling. He lost his balance and found himself in the cozy bed. The young boy nervously looked around, eyeing the closer scooting figure. His cheeks burned at this sudden action.

Moments full of silence later, (Y/N) revealed her eyes the second time. Her expression was like pure candies, she tightly embraced the slender arm, and remained in this position.
Killua gulped, seeing the soon following chance to conquer (Y/N)'s heart. Said girl huddled up to him.

"D-Do you want m-me to j-join?"

(Y/N) gave him a calm closed-eye nod. He harrumphed. His body crawled under the blankets, which was needed to be a prudent move since they still clung together. Once again, (Y/N) seemingly slept. Killua felt a tingling sensation in his stomach, he needed (Y/N) badly. He always wanted these things to happen, but their problem was, that they did not have enough time together. The tingles spread through each leg, each arm, especially the chest, and even up to his neck. There the tiny hairs got erected by the words, which (Y/N) muttered.

"You're warm and your attendance is enjoyable."

(Y/N)'s crush did not know, that she was acting as if she was drunk - neither did she.
Killua desired to caress and hug the figure laying next to him. The Zoldyck tentatively deposited his pale arm on the upper arm, pulling the slim girl closer. Eventually he dared more. More meant fully caressing. He rested his head on a smaller one. The girl's body experienced goosebumps. (Y/N)'s small nose was tenderly tickled by one, white and fleecy strand. Followed by a sneeze. Killua stared at the embraced person. Even if this action was furtive, (Y/N) noticed.

"Killua... Can I ask you something?" (Y/N) sheepishly mentioned, meanwhile she hugged the white haired boy back. The all day sleepy person could not sleep - excitement.

Inquired person blushed, because he was not sure what the question might be about. "U-Uhm, of course."

"Do y-you like me?" (Y/N) asked half-asleep. Even then she stuttered. Her cheeks wore a light shade of rose. The second interlocutor almost choked on his own saliva. With his smart mind he soon caught an answer though.

The words "W-Why do you ask?" came out of Killua's mouth.

(Y/N) considered for a second. Extremely stammering, she spoke more or less unexpected words.
"I-I'm i-in l-l-love w-with y-y-you."

Adrenaline was pumped through the veins - no, whole body. (Y/N)'s gaze focussed on her crush. Royal blue eyes goggled at intense, (E/C) ones. His bewildered expression changed to an unrealistically bright smile. Shades coated the zone from neck to ears to the face.

"I suppose, that I-I like you too."

Happiness flooded sleepiness. Heavy weights were lifted off of young shoulders. Now that (Y/N) was relieved, she could sleep at a higher probability. The happy, diseased girl snuggled down in Killua's warm and comforting chest.

"L-Let's sleep together tomorrow."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh my holy macaroni. I don't even know whether this is a well-written One-Shot or not. Whatever.
Everyone has to start at the beginning, so I figure my One-Shots skills are going to get better with the time.

Hope you liked it.

Criticism is required.

~Luna