Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

"Lucy I love you, I know you maybe never gonna return the same feelings but I needed to get this feeling off my chest" natsu said while holding my hand.

"Of course I love you natsu!" I said while crying.

Natsu and me started walking hand I hand. Natsu kicked the guild door and started yelling.

"SUP GUYS"Everyone started at us. Den I realized we was holding hands. Everyone started cheering. Mira locked like she could faint any moment.

" THATS MY BOY"

"NATSU ARE A MAN"

"Fire head finally realized his feelings"

When natsu heard someone calling him fire head he knew it was Gray so he started fighting with him. I walked to Mira.

"Hi Mira can I get a strawberry smoothie?"

"Of course Lucy and I'm so happy for you and natsu!" She giggle when I started blushing when she said that.

"Lu~chan!" I saw levy running to me.

"Hi levy!" I greeted her and hugged her.

"So what happened that you and natsu got together? Hmm~" I stared to blush when she said that. I told her what happened and she giggled. Mira heard everything and she started to giggle to.
I then felt to strong arms around my waist and a kiss in the neck. I knew who it was so I started blushing red.

"Hi lucee~" natsu purred.

"Hi natsu" I said and turned around so I could face him.

"I love yaa~" he said and kissed me.
I love you to" I said and kissed him back.

"Natsu, Lucy?" I heard a voice who sound sad. Me and natsu  turned to face Lisanna.

"Hi Lisanna" me and natsu greeted her with a smile.

"Why are you guys kissing each other? Are you guys together?" She sounded sad. Why?

"YUP! Me and my Lulu over here are together!" Natsu said proudly.

"Natsu!" I said with a blush on my face.

"Oh I happy for you guys" she said with a smile on her face. But I know it was force smile. Why are she so sad?

"Let's go home lucee~"Natsu purred.

"Eek" I said jumped from natsu and started running from natsu.

"Awwww come on Luce~ come and hug me~" natsu started chase me.

"NOO~"
___________________________
I'm sorry for not uploading in a long time but I sick and having a hard time in my life.

Bye minna's !!!