Behind My Tears

my names jodie, im not like the others, im different. i see things that no other human can. i can do things no other human can do.

It was an early summers morning in San Fransico, the sun was beaming down on the people of Sunmy San Fransico. Boys and girls on their way to school. Workmen all dressed in there suits and tyres carrying their pale brown leather suitcases that matched the complection of the shiny shoes that walked the busy streets. I didnt go to school, i dont have an family, i lived in a hospital, a normal day for me was playing with my barbie dolls before wondering down the same plain corridoors passing all the new and old patients, until i reached the test area which alway ended in mad chaos. As i awoke this morning i walked up to my window to look at all the smiles and happiness on each childs face, they were free. Unlike me. Locked away from the world all alone. Id never smile, i had no reason to smile.

I put on my favourite green polo short and pale denium jeans, i brushed my hair and put on my purple shoes. I stood infront of the mirror for a few extra seconds and tool a hard long look at myself. What was i? Who was i? i was a nobody, in my eyes anyway, i was just the innocent princess who also caused diaster in every situation.

Mr.Dale walked in to take me away, yet again. I grabbed my lucky charm and cluthed it tightly in my small sweaty palms. I crunched my eyes together and stood frozen until i heard nothing but my own thoughts.

'Come on Jodie, Dr.Windsor is expecting you' said Mr.Dale with his soft toned voice.

i opened my eyes to the world around me and slowly unclutched my hand holding my lucky charm until it fell to the floor.

As we walked through the hallways i felt as if everyone was staring at me and judging me for what i was. I would also come across the nurses who always tried to cheer me up, but their attempts failed. My spirits are never going to be raised by a few pathetic compliments that i have heard a million times before.

'good afternoon Jodie, hows your day been so far?' asked Dr.Windsor.

i shrugged my shoulders and say down, refusing to force out a smile as if i was excited to be there as in actual fact i hated every second i sat in that room.

'Jodie can you hear me?' Dr.Windsor spoke through the microphone as he sat in the oberservation room, watching my every move. I nodded my head.

'good lets begin test one'