Chapter 7: Auditions Pt.1

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink

~More will be added as we go along~

Garroth Pov

"Laurence hurry up! We got to get going!" I yelled from the living room. "I'm coming calm yourself!" "I'll leave without!" "I'm here, i'm here! Geez." He walked to the living room and we walked out the door. 

*Time Skip to auditions*

We got to the theater just in time. "See I told you we'd make it!" Laurence said nudging me. "Yeah..." I sighed. We were just going to watch the auditions. We had no intention of auditioning. We walked in and saw Aaron. "Hey Aaron!" Laurence said. He turned around and I saw y/n. "Y/n?"  I asked. I walked up to. Laurence must have noticed her to because he walked up to her and hugged her. I clenched my fist.

Aaron Pov

I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Laurence and Garroth. I knew they would be here but I didn't think they would have just arrived. They must have saw y/n was with me. Laurence and Garroth both walked up to us and Laurence hugged y/n. I felt my face heat up a bit. Am-am I...jealous?  No I can't be. Y/n is one of my friends...I think...whatever. I shook the thought. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Laurence asked pulling away from y/n. "I expect Aaron here because he's always here, but you?" He said pointing at me. "Well, Aaron asked me if I wanted to do this with him." "Oh. Well we are just here to watch. I wonder what the play is." He said. Garroth glared at Laurence. Why was he glaring? Ok....? I walked over to y/n. "We should get going inside." I grabbed her arm and brought her to the door. "I'll see you guys in there!" She shouted as we went inside.

Y/n Pov

Aaron and I walked inside the theater. I looked around it was huge. When I looked at where the auditions were to be held I saw someone I don't think I would see. "Katelyn!?!" I screamed. She turned around with a clipboard. "Y/n? Aaron?" I walked to her and she walked to us. "What are you doing here? I never thought you would be here." I said shocked. "Well the theater is letting me direct this play. It's actually been a dream of mine." She said blushing. "Cool! Aaron and I are trying out! Hey wait I thought this was a camp?" "It was, but the people who run it are really busy and they couldn't do it this year. So they are just putting on one play." She said looking at me. "Oh..." I looked at Aaron. He shrugged. "Well I have to get ready. I'll see you in your audition." She winked at me.

Katelyn Pov 

Aaron and y/n walked away. I looked at my clipboard. There wasn't a lot of people....What am I going to do!?! I saw Garroth and Laurence walk in. "Guys? What are you doing here?" "We came to watch." answered Garroth. Wait! Maybe the guys will help!  "Hey would you guys be willing to help in the play because we don't have enough people." I said earnestly. "Sorry Katelyn but we are just here to watch." Garroth replied. Laurence nodded his head. Just then y/n came out. "Hey Katelyn I was wondering about the script for the audition cause now that I know we are doing Romeo and Juliet, super cliche by the way, if we are using the script or not..." She looked up at me. I have an idea! "Well guys, y/n is going to be Juliet and..." I paused. "I guess because we don't have enough guys I guess I'll have to make Aaron Romeo." I said looking at clipboard. "WHAT?!?" They all said in unison. "But-but I haven't-" I grabbed y/n to the side. "Please I need more people! The only way they'll audition is if your Juliet! So please y/n for me! If this play is a hit then the producers might ask me to do more." I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Umm-"

*Sorry I haven't been updating. I will be updating more now that SUMMER VACAY! <3*