Sad Niall Horan Imagine

"GET HER!!!" One girls said. You ran for your life. You were covered in blood and bruises. They were throing rocks at you because they were jelous that you WENT out with Niall. But he died in a car acciedent. But the fans blamed you. "OWWW!" You cried. "NIALL HELP ME!!" But he wasnt there. You went to the closest tree. You hid behind there. You cried but not to loud for them to hear you. "We can still see you (Y/N)." One of the girls said. You ran and tripped. You got up and ran again. One of the girls thew a medium sized rock at your leg. You started limping. You thought,' My life without Niall is bad! Why dont i just let them kill me?' You limped to a chair and sat down. The ran up to you throwing rocks at you. "(Y/N)???" You heard a familar voice say. You saw Harry. "HARRY IM SO GLAD YOU CAME!!" When you ran up to him,one of the girls behind you threw a rock at your head and made your vision blurry. Harry shoed them away. They left. "Why did you just let them do that to you?" Harry asked. "My life without Niall is AWFUL!! No one likes me." You answer. You sit down on the grass and so does harry. "I love you so does the lads and there girl friends." Harry says. "Thanks...your a nice brother a sister can have." You say. He smiles showing his dimples. You put your head on his shoulder like what you always do with Niall. And Harry puts his head on yours. He sings 'What makes you beautiful' but in a slow version. You were watching the grey sky. You remeber when Niall would sing to you when you had nightmares. When Harry was singing You remebered all these things about Niall like he loved to eat, he loved playing with your hair, his kiss......and all those things Niller loved. You cried your tears out. "come here (Y/N)!" you cried even more. You cried in his shirt. You made a BIG wet mark. "Oh..Sorry Hazza.." You tried to wip it off with your bloody hands. "It's all right! I'll clean it."Harry said. You gave him another kiss. "Well, we should be going now." Harry said. He picked you up and took you to Lou's house.

*****

"Hey mates!" Harry said. Everyone waved at Harry but then they saw you and all got up to help you and ask questions. Finally when they were finsished asking you, Harry took you upstairs and told you to rest. He closed the door and you looked out the window. Still crying. You and Niall were the cutest couple. But now... You thought about the memories once again you and Niall had.... his laugh, his smile, his kiss.....his everything. Just then you see someone out on your balcony... "Niall?" You say. You limp to the balcony and open the door. "Niall?" You repeat.

TO BE CONTINUED...

PART 1!!!!

SORRY IF I DIDNT SPELL WORDS RIGHT!! MY PHONE IS CRAZY!!!

SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2

COMMENT

NO HATE PLZ

ITS MY FIRST STORY I'VE MADE

FOLLOW ME

K BYE!