Destiel :D

~Present Day~

"Sam leave me alone. I'm not in the mood."

"Dean we need to talk about this."

"Talk about what?! That Castiel died?! we were both there I don't know why you have to keep bringing it up!"

"Not that Castiel died Dean. The way your taking that Castiel died. You've been acting weird and I'm worried about you."

Dean drove in silence for a moment, but not a long enough moment for Sam to notice anything was wrong.

"Sammy I'm fine. Seriously stop worrying about me. come on let's go eat."

Sam didn't believe that Dean was telling the truth. And he had a good reason too because Dean wasn't alright. Sure Castiel had died plenty of times before. Hell all of them had, but this time was different and Sam knew it. Dean knew as well but he didn't want to admit that he was hurting because of it.

He didn't want to upset his little brother Sammy even though he might have been almost as bad as the time he came back from hell.

Dean sat across from Sam in a little diner called Dottie's located in Tuscan Arizona.

Dean didn't want to be there and if Sam had to admit it he didn't want to be there either.

They've been to a lot of places, they liked the change in scenery when they traveled. But this place didn't exactly cause happy feelings for them. Not that any of the places they went left happy memories but they could handle that. They, or mostly Dean couldn't handle this place very well.

This is where Castiel died. Not in this diner, but close enough. even the cheeseburger with extra bacon wasn't cheering Dean up. Nothing could it was too close after Castiel's death. Sam and Dean weren't even hunting they were so upset. Usually they could hunt to distract themselves from their pain, but not this time. Cas was a big part of their hunting so it only brought up memories.