The Blood

• Dedicated to Mrs.Ormes

  I look around their is gangs and gangs just killing each other. I see guns and I see the blood, and horror on people's faces. I see them shooting and running. I see the police trying to stop the killings, but they can't. I see the many people of California running away and screaming in the view of the destruction of their city. They think they are leaving to safety when really they are not. They are just are going into a trap. I know that the Cubans and other Central Americans in the city trying to over rule the city. The Asians are trying to hide and to defend themselves. The Hispanic are fighting back and shooting with guns. The black people are coming with thier cars and trying to run over people with their trucks. In the back they got people with guns shooting people as the rode on. The Americans were the government and the police in the city. When you saw a Cop you already knew that they were white. After many hours of horror people retreat and the police come in the city to remove some of the dead bodies. I know that my people are not in a safe town, but we must defend ourselves until there is enough money for us to move. All of a sudden I hear a voice somewhere from heaven. "Hey boy, get up!!" That is  when I realized that I was dreaming.