Courage

I heard people talking to each other. What in the world! What was he thinking? What is he doing? I bet you that is what people in the Latino group is saying. Honestly I didn't know what to do. I told them the truth. I am useless. After standing there for a while people were getting discouraged about me being the new leader. When all of a sudden we are interrupted by another gang. It was the Asians!! Once they came crashing in people started running. I saw them running and I saw blood and live bodies running being shot at. I stood there in shock of all that was happening. After seeing so many deaths and blood being poured I finally gave the order, "KILL!!" After the Latinos heard the order I saw them pulling out there guns and fighting back. If someone didn't have a gun they got their pocket knives and if you didn't have a pocket knife then you fought with your hands. We fought for many hours it seemed like days but at the end we fought for three hours defending ourselves to live. At the end we won and we saw the rest of the alive Asians running for their lives and UUGGHH!!!   ...................................................

*Alternative Writer*

   Josue was shot!! I saw him fall with my own eyes! I saw the blood coming from his side. Blood, just blood. That is all that I saw. Josue the leader, the man that was going to lead us to victory has been shot! I run over to him. I look at him. I see that he is pain. He is grunting from all the pain. I picked him up and took him to a close by hospital.