Mistakes

Mistakes.

Everyone makes them.

Everyday. Every hour. Every minute.

You can't escape them.

You can make up for them but never get rid of them.

A mistake could be something small, like messing up a move in dance class or on the soccer field.

It could be as simple as misspelling a word in an essay.

A mistake could also be something huge and important.

Telling someone your best friend's crush or biggest secret.

It could be forgetting you had a date, or an anniversary with a special someone.

The biggest mistakes you could possibly make would be bullying a kid at school, because maybe that sent them over the edge, causing them to hurt or even kill themselves so they don't have to feel the pain anymore.

Another could be cheating on the ones you love or lying to them.

You could be so selfish by only thinking what's the best for you and not for the people in your life.

If you move to a different city or state, you leave your best friend to deal with the bullies and problems by his or herself.

But that may be out of your control.

It's not hard to make a mistake.

But it's not easy to make up for them. You can leave someone scarred or make yourself a bad reputation.

So when you have to think twice about doing something, thinking what the consequences would be for you or someone else, don't do it.

Because some mistakes are unforgivable and life changing.