Suicidal Session

I had just fallen down, trying to kill myself. I had landed with a loud thud, and I was now sitting up on a bed of golden flowers. I stood up, and walked down the corridor. I didn't know what to expect, but I certainly didn't expect to find a talking buttercup. The buttercup said, "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the what the hell is up with your expression? Haven't you seen a talking flower before? You look like I'm an abomination of mankind!" I just stare at the flower that claims to be named, 'Flowey.' I've heard of this place, from my best friend Frisk. She/he said that Flowey was actually the prince, Asreil. "Oh, hi Asreil! Frisk told me about you. Why did you try to kill your friend? Were you just mad at the world for turning you into a buttercup," I reply. Flowey just stares at me in shock. Not knowing what to say, he disappears. I shrug, and continue to walk forward. I then run into a large goat woman, and she looks surprised. "Oh, hello my child! Are you okay? I wasn't looking where I was going, silly me!" I instantly recognize her. Frisk has shown me pictures of her. I reply, "Oh, hi Toriel! Frisk has told me a lot about you! She/he said you make a really good butterscotch pie! Can you make me one, please?" She stares at me, and then nods her head eagerly. She grabs my hand, and says, "Come, my child. I shall take you to my house."