Soar Six

***

Just when I thought my life was getting better that stupid delusion hit my thoughts hard. I was happy, I was content but this person texting me every now and then was not letting me live in peace.

I actually can't blame him. I loved talking with him. He's funny, he's sweet. Sometimes he's intolerable but sometiemes he's adorable.

He kinda gave me vibes of him being Harry Styles but sometimes it was just too hard to believe that it was Harry Styles. But surprising fact it had been a whole week since I saw a real delusion. If talking with him is not a delusion then I'm again recovering. Although I still feel he's a delusion.

Joe Sugg. I had a feeling that Joe deleted those texts from my phone. But that couldn't be possible in anyways. He is one of the sweetest and honest person I've ever met in my entire life. I remembered that day when I went to shopping with him.

We drove 4 hours just to visit that shopping mall as it was new and I had I desire to go there. We bought lots of stuff. But when we came back home and we were going through our stuffs and bills Joe noticed that he paid 3 dollars less. He literally got crazy thinking he cheated that salesman. So the next day he again drove 4 hours just to pay that 3 dollars.

I cursed myself for thinking so bad about him. He's kind of like an angel to my life. He pulled me out from the dark and showed me the light of happiness, he showed me the brighter side of me.

I was standing by the window looking up at the sky thinking all this arbitrary things. The moon looked so lonely up there. I wondered how he spends his life all alone. Suddenly I saw a small star appeared beside him giving him company and at the same time I felt my phone vibrating in my hand.

*Harry Styles sent you a direct massage*

I don't know why but I smiled. I went to Twitter and saw his massage

Harry Styles: HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Me: omg shut up!

Harry Styles: I just saw the pic you posted on instagram.

Me: Which one? I post at least 10 pics everyday.

Harry Styles: this is so funny

Me: it's not funny. It's truth.

Harry Styles: but look at that face!!