one.

"We are finally going to the amusement park!" said Luke, while clapping his hands.

Ashton closed his locker and rolled his eyes.

"You've been saying it about four times" Irwin took some books in his hands.

"I know it, Ash" Luke gigged. "And what you are going to do on this weekend?"

"Um, me and Christina gonna go to the '1975's concert" Ashton smiled.

"Oh" whispered Hemmings. "And did you get the tickets?"

"Yeah"

The bell ringed. Everyone is running up to the correct class.

"I don't like history. I don't wanna go to Mrs. Smith's lesson" Luke began to whimper.

"If we late, she will kill us, dude" Ashton pat on the blonde's shoulder and confidently strode forward. Luke trudged after him, trying still to whining somehow, but he exactly knows that his friend don't react on it.

***
Luke really didn't listen Mrs. Smith's words. He and his head just flow in the sky, dreaming about the cotton candy. He likes this thing so much. Luke wishes he could make cotton breakfast, cotton dinner and cotton evening meal. Just imagine : soup that is made up of the cotton candy. Like colorful liquid without any vegetables, spices and meat is swimming in your bowl. Realized? So, how does it feel? Everyone thinks it's disgusting, but for Luke it's such a dream. Well, silly dream.

He's such a kid. Hemmings is so naive and kind, he still thinks that good runs the world and always triumphs over evil. Ashton tries so hard to open friend's eyes, take off Luke's pink glasses, but he doesn't listen.

The lesson is finally over. Luke put book and note in his bag and left the class. That's was last lesson, so he is hurrying up. Luke walked out of the school and passed by the school parking.

There was a puddle, so he decided to move it. Suddenly, someone's black car quickly drove on the same old puddle and fully sprinkled Luke. The boy were standing so wet on the street.

"Fucking Clifford" swore Luke and wiped a mix of mud and water from his forehead.