iii.

LOUIS' BEDROOM, 3:08 PM

Everything that Louis built up had almost crumpled right beneath him twice. He needed to be more cautious, smarter if he wanted to make this work. And he wanted to make it work. Really, really bad.

He started to become more careless unnoticeably since he thought he would never get caught. He'd been carrying it on for this long, he could keep going. At least that's what he thought. Today's events showed him otherwise.

He wouldn't know what to do if he did get caught. He never thought of that because he never thought he had to.

But yet, here he was, sitting on his messy bed with his head in his hands and his heart pounding at his ribcage at a hummingbird's pace. It was the same feeling he got when he saw Liam headed towards him and Niall today. It was a thumping feeling in his chest and a rush through his veins.

Jesus, what would've happened if he got caught? Would Niall and Liam fight?

Nah, Niall is definitely not a fighter and Liam was shy, but Louis was sure that Liam could pull his own weight if he needed to scrap. The boy had the body of an Olympic athlete.

If there was a possibility of a scuffle, it probably would've just been verbal. It could've had some light pushing, nothing too harmful, and screaming in each other faces. Louis could just imagine Liam pushing Niall back into a locker as their faces are close together, inches apart, eyes filled with rage. Their breathing would be harsh since they were just yelling.

And fuck okay, that scene was very interesting in Louis' head. He kind of liked it, he's not gonna lie. He had seen Liam and Niall get mad at some things before, but it was nothing to yell over. Usually when Liam was mad he'd just go the gym and bust out a two-hour long workout, whereas Niall would lock himself in his room and read his bible. He wanted to be completely away from people because he was afraid that his emotions would get the best of him and he would end up saying something he'd regret.

But he could totally imagine Niall completely losing his cool and going off on someone and it was kind of hot. Niall would have a cow if he figured out Louis wasn't just his. He practically worshiped Louis, cared so much for him. He loved Louis and wanted him all to himself.

The cheater found himself smirking down at his carpeted floor. He loved that. He loved the feeling it gave him, even though he wasn't completely Niall's. In fact, he was three others' as well and it made this churning occur in his stomach. It felt exhilarating.

Now thoughts of all the boys fighting over him flooded his twisted mind. The four blind yet lovely fellows would fight over him like they were dogs and Louis was the bone. So much attention on him.

That made his groin stir awake in a haste. Suddenly, the idea of getting caught didn't seem so terrifying.

But then he thought about the consequences. He would lose all his boyfriends and he didn't want that. Fuck, he really didn't want that. He was enjoying this too much. Louis doesn't like when he doesn't get what he wants. He doesn't like when something good for him is taken away from him and he'd do basically anything to keep it.

He needed these boys. He couldn't let four of the hottest and sweetest guys slip through his fingers like water. He needed to find a bucket and fast.

A small knock sucked Louis out of his disturbing thoughts. He lifted his head from the floor to peer at his door.

"Enter" he commanded, expecting it to his mom nagging him about something, like always. He was completely wrong.