Beginning

My newest fanfic which will start after An Unbreakable Bond ends.;)

No deaths...yet.

Also, there is foreshadowing for each of the character when they...yeah.

Shout out to the person who gets them.;)

Enjoy the show.

It was an unusually cold day in the metropolis that is fondly called Los Angeles. Scott was shivering in his Pentatonix sweater, waiting for everyone to arrive.

Let's just say that patience and Scott are not best friends.

"Hurry uuuuupppp," Scott complained, sighing loudly as he walked into the tour bus. The tour bus driver smiled at him, her bright red lipstick hurting his head. "Hi, Lilliana. You might as well leave now. I'm my own man now."

"Um, excuse me?! I'm your man!"

Scott smiled at the angelic voice that belonged to his boyfriend. Mitch brushed his blond fringe back, shaking his head as he adjusted his glasses. They were foggy, making him groan loudly.

"I cannot believe that I lost all my contacts," Mitch mumbled, shaking his head as he took off his glasses and cleaned them. "I look like a nerd."

"But you're my nerd. My adorable, sexy nerd," Scott replied, making Mitch look up. The taller blond kissed the small blond sweetly, smiling when he felt his boyfriend put his glasses back on. "You look very cute. I'll buy you a new set of contacts on our annivers-"

"Oh my gosh."

Scott and Mitch looked at Kirstie, her hazel eyes wide as she looked at an article. She walked over to her friends, her eyes full of dread as she looked up at them.

"It's the anniversary of Flight 180," Kirstie announced, showing her friends the article. Scott and Mitch shared a look, fear striking their own bodies. "I heard that people managed to escape because someone had a vision of the plane exploding. Everybody else died. Suddenly, they started to die one by one."

"And that's what they said about the race car stadium, the highway, the roller coaster, and the bridge," Mitch reassured Kirstie, not believing in this hogwash. They were just messed up rumors, nothing more. "Those are just rumors, sis. People taught I was dating Adam when I'm stuck with this Noodle. Rumors."

"That were proven true. Not you and Adam, the accidents," Kirstie rebutted, playing with her engagement ring. She sighed silently, the paleness of her skin irritating her. "I need to get a tan."

"Same, girl," Mitch mumbled, looking up at Scott. "What's the matter, babe? You look conflicted."

Scott couldn't help but think of the accidents. They happened in a vision, they happened in real life, people escaped, then they died. He didn't want to believe it, but it was possible.

And that scared him.

"Just thinking about how much I love you," Scott answered, not necessarily lying since Mitch was on his mind always. Mitch blushed, his black glasses falling off his nose a bit. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Here comes the Single Pringle," Avi announced as Kevin, Alyssa, Esther, and Nicole followed them. Everyone rolled their eyes, anxious yet ready to leave. "Why does the trio look sad?"

"Two words: Flight 180," Esther replied, jumping when her pencil poked her on her ear. "Ouch, that's a sharp pencil. Anyway, we won't be going to any streets or restaurants that say 180. Lilliana, what's the fastest route to the airport?"

Silence.

"Route 180."

Everyone groaned, rolling their eyes at the unlucky number.  Mitch tilted his head, something catching his eye. A piece of paper was stuffed into the window, making him get onto the couch to get it. Scott caught him, tilting his head as he watched Mitch.

"Mitch, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get this piece of paper. It's stuck," Mitch responded, smiling as he removed it. "I got-oh, shoot!"

Mitch slipped, the paper falling on his face, blinding him temporarily. He was about to hit the window and break it when Scott caught his waist, bringing him to safety. The breath that everyone was holding was released, grateful that the small tenor is okay.

"Be careful of the windows! They're fragile! The smallest person falling on it will break it," Lilliana yelled back, rolling her eyes as she adjusted her glasses. "It's raining? You've got to be kidding me."

"Go," Esther demanded, rolling her eyes as she looked at Kevin and Alyssa. "When are you proposing, lover boy?"

"When the time is right," Kevin remarked, kissing Alyssa sweetly. Alyssa smiled, sighing deeply as she hugged Kevin. "You look gorgeous today, Lys. More gorgeous than my cello."

"That's a compliment," Alyssa mumbled playfully, making everyone laugh at her sassy remark. "Kirst, do you want to have a girls' day soon with Esther and Nicole. We were talking about getting our nails done, possibly tans too."

"I was just going to ask if you guys wanted to do that," Kirstie replied happily, her smiling growing as she forgot about the flight. Avi was silent, staring at nothing as he sighed. "Avi, what's wro-"

"Lilliana, you have ticket 1," Esther interrupted, handing the driver the ticket. "Kirstie, you have ticket 2, Alyssa has ticket 3, Nicole has ticket 4, Kevin has ticket 5, I have ticket ticket 6, Avi has ticket 7, and Sup3rfruit has tickets 8 and 9. This are your planes tickets don't be stu-"

"Shoot!"

Nicole grumbled to herself, her shaver making weird noises. Everyone looked at her, wondering what was going on as they came onto a bridge.

Typical Los Angeles traffic.

Scott sighed, sitting down on the couch Mitch slipped on. He smiled as Mitch cuddled next to him, the gentle snores calming him down. He heard gentle conversations, the radio staticky from the terrible weather. Avi was humming, watching some documentary on bears for some strange reason. Alyssa and Kevin were laughing at something only smart people would understand. Kirstie and Esther were talking as Nicole looked over the shaver, shaking her head as she tried to figure out what was wrong with it.

This is, the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I been before!

Lilliana raised an eyebrow, wondering how the music was playing perfectly. No one seemed to notice.

No one except Scott.

Scott looked at the speakers, afraid of the music mysterious playing. It sounded pure, nothing like before. The song used to be a bop.

Now it's like a death march.

He sighed, picking up the paper Mitch took out the window. He opened it, confused at the paper. It was an ad for stronger windows that are 'unbreakable' and under it was for some surgery that could fix one sight's. He smiled, kissing Mitch's forehead gently.

"Looks like we could get stronger windows and you could get stronger vision."

It was in that moment when Scott's life took a turn.

A/N: Here's the beginning.;) I'm sure most of you know what the deaths are going to be so far. There are subtle and vague hints all over the place. Some people already know what they are.;) Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤