Characters

Main Characters:
Jade Woods-
Age: 17
Interest: Pranks, Spraying painting, Causing Trouble, Reading, and Hanging out with friends.
Jackson Blake-
Age: 17
Interest: Football, Parties, Video Games, and Hanging out with friends.
Side Characters
Felicity Blake- Jackson's Mom
Age: 36
She had Jackson at the age of 19. She is a single mother of 1. She works as a journalist for the local news.
Amina Woods- Jade's Mom
Age: 47
She is a mother of 3. She is married to Michael Woods. She works as a bakery owner.
Michael Woods- Jade's Father
Age: 48
He is a father of 3 and is married to Amina. He works as a lawyer which helps his daughter get out of trouble a lot.
Caleb Woods: Jade's Older Brother
Age: 20
He is the oldest child of Michael and Amina. He has a daughter who is one named Katie. He works in a café as a waiter. He is dating Ally Holden.
Bridgett Woods- Jade's Younger Sister
Age: 12
She is the youngest child of Michael and Amina. She is very close with her siblings and is slightly spoiled.
Katie Woods - Jade's Niece and Caleb's and Ally's Daughter
Age: 1
She is a little spoiled but loveable girl. She loves her aunties and grandparents. She is a daddy's girl completely but loves to snuggle with her mommy.
Ally Holden- Mother of Katie and Girlfriend of Caleb
Age: 20
She is Caleb's girlfriend and Katie's mother. She is in university and works as a waitress at a restaurant.
Rachel Nelson- Best friends with Jade
Age: 17
She is apart of the rebels group. She has similar interests to Jade.
Bryan Peterson- Jackson's best friend
Age: 18
He is the cornerback on the team. He is closest with Jackson on the team.