To the Hotel and the start of something????

___Time skip thanks to Cecil at night vale radio__

As soon as they got to where the tournament was being healed at Jade, yoko, Hiei,Yusuke and Kazuma. Slowly walk off the boat Hiei and yoko have some cuts on there face, Jade has a big gash on her face but she doesn't care that much it's just a small cut to her, she has had worse on her face. The only two that are worried about her is Kurama and Hiei. But they didn't know why they only knew her for a short amount of time and both had slowly starting to feelings for her. Once they were off the boat all of  you guys were heading to the hotel. You were in between kurama and Hiei one you guys got to the hotel you just smiled Jade: thank goodness we can finally relax. Yusuke: I agree with you all the way Jade we need this time to relax before are first battle. All five of you walk in and all you guys see are these rich people in the lobby and they turn to look at you and your "friends" ???: look at them they look like there's ready to die here especially the girl. Jade: let's just get to are room. I don't like this many people here. They make me feel underdressed. Jade just walks to the main desk to get there room keys. -time skip thanks to Sam and Dean Winchester- you were in your room it's the middle of the night. You were looking out the window you just couldn't sleep you just looked out your window looking up at the night sky. -with Hiei- Hiei: I don't understand why everyone can just sleep we need to be training before we go into the torment tomorrow. *Hiei was training by the beach and he had stop to breathe and he looked up at the hotel to see Jade looking out at the night sky and he just looked at you.