Chapter 1

Hey guys!

Another story! Yay!

So as you can see, this is my second story. My first story is also a Niall fanfic. You can go read it if you want :) Also, I deleted the Niall Horan Imagines because I got bored on it and lack of ideas :/

So, yeah. Here we go.

______________________________

Avery's POV

I groaned as I heard the alarm clock go off. Ugh, today is my first day of school. I'm on 4th year high school and then after a few months, I am going to graduate soon. Same school, same students and same teachers. I sigh and got up from my bed and started to stretch.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Avery Williams. I'm 18 years old and I live in London, England. I was basically from USA but I moved here in London because of my school. I live in my own apartment. All the bills were being payed by my parents. I have an older sister and her name is Alexa.

After stretching, I went to the bathroom and did my usual business. After that, I walk towards my closet and started to pick some clothes. I put on my white high waisted skinny jeans along with my long sleeve shirt. And to top it all, I grab my converse and put it on.

I go downstairs and cook my breakfast which is toasted bread, ham and some fresh milk. I started to eat and once I'm done, I put it on the sink, wash it. I walked towards my apartment door, opened it then closed it and locked. I hopped in on my bmx bike and started my journey towards my school. Yes, I ride with my bike. My school was only a few blocks on my apartment that's why I ride on my bike.

When I got in my school, there are so many people, rushing. I walked towards my locker, grab my things and stuffs. As I was about to close it, someone stopped me. I looked and see Niall Horan, our school jock. I've always wondered why he's the school jock when he doesn't have tattoos. Not that I want him to have a tattoo.

"Hey babe." He said seductively. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not your babe." I spoke trough gritted teeth. I quickly shut my locker and was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Hey, I was talking to you." He said angrily, grabbing my hand.

"What do you want?!" I asked angrily.

"Simple, I want you to go out with me." He said with a smirk.

"Well, I don't want to." I answered and walked past him while he stood there, shocked.

Every girl wants to his girlfriend. Every girl wants him. Little they did know, he will just use them for sex, one night stand, sex toy. I knew that because I once have a friend who was victim. She have sex with Niall. Later that day, he told her that he was just using her for sex. Of course, my friend, Mia, got hurt. She moved into another school, leaving me. I got so sad and at the same time angry at Niall. I hate him. He thinks that all the girls want him, well, its true, but not me. I am 100% that I didn't like, want him.

______________________________

Hello! How's chapter 1?! Is it good? I know its short but this is a short story so that means it has short scenes. Anyways, hope you like it and I see you on my next chapter!

C O M M E N T

V O T E

S H A R E

Twitter: niallszmoan
Instagram: fxckingniallerr

~Mrs. Horan ;)