Chapter 9

*1 year later*

Avery's POV

Many things happened after Niall asked me out. After a few days, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. After that, he introduced me to his other friends and their girlfriends, Louis, Liam, Harry, Eleanor and Sophia. They're so nice. Harry also admitted the he was the one who locked me on the janitor's room. He said sorry and said that it was a plan if Niall. I just laughed at it. After that, we graduated. I was so happy. Before we graduated, I notice that Niall is becoming nice to others. He's not the same, bad Niall and I like it. Laura didn't bother us the whole school days which I am so glad.

A few days after our graduation, Niall asked me if I wanted to go to Mullingar, Ireland to visit his family. He said that he also wanted to introduce me to his family. Of course I said yes, I would love to meet his family. That day, I was so nervous of meeting his family. But Niall assured me that they're nice and they don't bite. When I meet them, I grew more comfortable. As what Niall said, they're so nice. Niall introduced me to them and he also told me about his nephew, Theo. He's so cute and adorable! I just want to pinch his cheeks all day long.

After that, we immediately go back to London, which is very sad for Niall. When we got back to London, we decided to got us our own apartment and that was being payed by the two of us. I was so happy. My life has been so perfect when Niall came.

Right now, the lads invited us to the pub and me and Niall both agreed.

While fixing my dress, I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you ready?" I heard Niall asked.

"Yep, just a minute." I said.

I grab my purse that contains my phone, money and keys, before going downstairs to see my handsome boyfriend, waiting for me.

"Hey." I said as soon as I step down the stairs. He grins at me.

"Looking sexy, aye?" He winked at me. I blushed.

"Shut up." I says and he just chuckled.

"Let's go!" Niall exclaimed, taking my hand and intertwined it. I smiled before getting out of our apartment, and hopping on in his car.

______________________________

Just letting y'all know that this story is going to end soon :)

C O M M E N T

V O T E

S H A R E

Twitter: niallszmoan
Instagram: fxckingniallerr

                                            ~Mrs. Horan ;)