Dangerous Love

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Derek's pov

I never thought I would be in love.

Until I saw her walking by the street. Playing around with her beautiful blond, wavy hair. I technacly was stalking her. The smell of vanilla when she past by me was just.....incredible. I got in my car heading to my new apartment I recently got. I had a missed call from Scott. great, now what does he want? I called him back to know what was going on. "now what Scott?"    " no nothing, I called the wrong number"   "ugh," I quickly hung up. wondering when I will see the girl again. I went out of my apartment again to find her. I couldn't help not finder her and seeing her.  her scent was recorded in me already. so I found her pretty fast. she was at Starbucks. eww, coffee. I went in and sat next to her."hey" she looked up at me from her phone. "oh hi! who are you?"

"im Derek Hale" I extended my hand to shake her hand.

"oh, im Roxanne Parker" she shaked my hand.

"awesome!!"

why was I doing this? she would never like to be with a monster like me.she was to gorgeous to be with me. she moved her blond hair to her back. then

she grabbed a piece of paper and wrote numbers. "call me" then stood up and left the store. I looked at the paper and in really nice hand writing was her number. Exciting. I left right after I read the numbers. I drove my car to my apartment and when I got in Peter was there.

"who is she?"

"non of your buisness, now get out"

"not until you tell me who she is"

"her name is Roxanne"

"Roxanne what?"

"Roxanne Parker"I finished.

Peter cocked an eyebrow and started walking to my door.and left.

I was indecisive if I should call Roxanne or not. maybe I should? whatever, I am.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Derek Hale, the guy you met at the coffee shop...."

"oh yeah!! well hey, I just thought maybe we could hang out sometime. that's why I gave you my number,"

"of course! whenever! Roxanne"

"please call me Roxy for short"

"okay..........Roxy"

"haha, ok thanks for calling, and I really need to go but I'm free on Friday? yes Friday and maybe we can go eat or something ..."

"yeah! !! and okay bye"

the call ended. well I had today to find something nice for tomorrow, Friday.

well one thing was I had no nice clothes and no money.

I called Scott.

"Scott, do you have any money? "

"yeah why?"

"I need some" I never ask for favors, but this is important.

"uhh ok, but why"

"not telling you, just give me the money I will go get it in 10 minutes"

"tell ne or I won't give you money"

"whatever, her name is Roxanne and I have a date tomorrow and I have no money or nice clothes, "

"wow....ok is $50 good for you?"

"yup" I said popping the 'P'.

I went to pick up the money and left to the store.

I went in the store and saw some shirts that were nice, and some pants. I grabbed 2 shirts, and a pair of shoes.

"is this all you would like sir?"

"yeah that's it"

"alright that's going to be $32"

out of $50 now I have $18 to buy Roxy something.

"thank you" I said after I gave the cashier the money and got my bag of what I bought. I went to a jewelry store to buy at least a necklace for her.

there was many pretty necklaces.

this one

I found the perfect one, a heart shaped necklace.

"that will be $15"

"here" I gave the cashier the money and left.

now it was 7:05pm and I left to my apartment.

Friday

I had woken up and called Roxanne again.

"hey"she answered

"hey, I was wondering about today, maybe we can go to eat dinner tonight at like 5:00?"

^[√'¢|¢=|€•=¢Π•©©^[=^©[^™|Π™=°©[•¢^>©=•©[^€^=√'£=°®<°|=€=|£=|¢[¢•

HEY GUYS SORRY I MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT ITS AN INTRO I WILL KEEP IN WRITING. AND ALSO IF HAVENT READ MY OTHER BOOK YOU SHOULD....LOL ANYWAYS ITS CALLED "OBSESSED" FROM TEEN WOLF AND ITS MOST OF AN ISAAC LAHEY FAN FIC..

INSTAGRAM: @GARCIAITZEL12