The underwater kingdom and the reveal

This part will have a little undertale in it because there will be gaster blaster and stuff like that.
Kōri's p.o.v *flash back*
Before we left planeptune histy tugged my hoodie and asked me to talk with her in the hall.

Kōri: hold up guys I'll meet you guys down in the basilicom i said

Neptune: Kay get down here or we'll leave with out you. Ok I said

Histy: your going to have to tell them who you really are you know that right.

Kōri: yeah I do but I just can't bring myself to tell them what other things I did besides be a god.

Histy: I know but you'll have to sooner or later.

Kōri: yeah I know *cheers up* thanks Histy

Histy: any time

*present*
Me and Neptune and nep jr were flying to the ocean near planeptune while we were flying IF was on a motorcycle driving to the ocean in no time we made it to the ocean side and we saw a light at the bottom of the ocean far out in the water.

Kōri: what the heck is the that?

Iffy:That's what we wanna know. Ok I said here is the plan I swim down there and see what it is. Before any one can complain I jump in the water with goggles on.

( A/N: I'm in a swimming outfits just to let you know)

When I finally get to were I can see under the water I see a giant underwater city the the next thing I know I see a faint sea dragon monster thing.

It was coming right at me so I started to swim as fast as I could to the surface when I reached the top.

All: what's wrong Kōri ?

Kōri: I started to say THERES A GIA-- but was cut of by something wrapping its tail around me and pulled  me under the water I was going to attack but then I realized I didn't have my sword. So I had to use it. My right eye started to get a bright purple aura around it then I snapped my fingers and summoned a gaster blaster to shoot the dragon.

The gaster blaster hit the dragon. Then the dragon swung me up and I got flung out of the water. When I landed and I got up I saw Iffy , Neptune, and Nepgear looking at me surprised.

*start playing megalovania*

I snapped my finger and summoned some bones and threw them at the dragon three hit it while the rest flew past it and in to the water. The dragon roared in pain and shot a beam at me which I dogged with ease. I decided to end it there so I summoned at least 20 gaster blasters and bones around it so it couldn't escape and when the gaster blasters and the bones attacked it ended the dragon and turned into ones and zeros. Then Neptune and the others came running up to me and yelled

All: WHAT WAS THAT!!

Kōri: Oh yeah sorry I may have left a few thing out of my story last chapter.
Iffy just lets out a sigh and said not another fourth wall breaker.