Prologo

Don't look back, don't look back.
A girl ran as fast as she could from her house to the woods, heart pounding in her chest and breathing coming out short. A howl rang through the darkness as a creature ran after. It was much more fast and agile than the human as it raced behind. The thumps of paws became louder as the black wolf-like creature with red eyes came closer. The young woman's steps started to falter, exhaustion made her moves become slushing and slow. Knowing that the end might be near, she used her will to keep running, reaching her limit. Spotting a lake, the black haired girl moved towards it and jumped in. Staying underwater, she held her breath, waiting for the monster to loose her.

A another howl ran through the night, the creature that was following her stopped near the lake, it's ears perked up as it listened.  Suddenly, it turned back to the dark woods, not being able to hold her breath longer the girl pushing herself up breaking through the surface, coughing, her lungs burned as she tried to get back all the air. The dark haired girls vision started flickering knowing she would pass out soon she forced her body to move, getting close to the shore she scrambled up, her arms gave out as soon as she was away from the water it lapped at her feet, the cold wind made her shiver but her tired mind started catching up to her again. Looking up she watched a body coming closer to her, slowly her eyes closed as the figure came closer. Thinking the person was human she let herself drift to sleep unable to stay awake any longer.