- 3

10 months ago.

Jung Jooyeon

I sit back against the couch, watching my all time favorite cartoon Spongebob Squarepants on my television.

I glance up at the wall clock. 8:39 P.M.

I reach out to the coffee table for my phone and let out a heavy sigh. Still no replies from Taehyung. I pout.

Is he okay? I text him again for the fifth time.
'Taehyung?'

I freeze on my spot when I hear my apartment door being opened.Who the heck?

I roll down the couch and hid behind it, lying on my stomach. A huge lump forms in my throat. I live alone, who could it be?

No one knows my passcode beside my parents who are at our home town.

I bite my nails. My heartbeat quickens. Fear conquered my feelings as I hear footsteps coming closer. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

My eyes flutter open as I look up. I let my forehead touch the floor as I sigh in relief.

Kim Taehyung.

I stand up and hit his biceps.

"Ouch! What did I do?" He rubs his biceps
.
"How did you know my passcode?" I ask, frowning at the taller guy.

"You told me." He answers. I did?

"I thought.. huhhh." I cover my face with my palms.

"N'awww, Jung Jooyeon.. Did I scare you?" He pulls me into his arms. I shove him away, glaring hardly.

"Yes! Why didn't you reply my texts?" I ask, making sure I sound annoyed.

"I was hella worried." I add.

"Now now, come here." He says calmly before wrapping his arms around me again.

"I hate you.." I mutter under my breath before actually giving in to his warmth.

"My phone was out of battery okay, see." He takes his phone out and shows it to me. I pull away from his arms and take his phone.

"Why are you here anyways?" I ask.

Taking my question as a cue, he suddenly pulls a huge black luggage from his back. My eyes widen. What are those for?

"Are you going somewhere?" Another question.

He grins widely with his shining pair of eyes.

"Babe, I'm moving in." He announces happily. My jaw drops.

"WHAT? No no no no no" With a swift movement, I turn his body around, pushing him towards the door. But this huge guy didn't even budge. He laughs and faced me.

"Do you have any reasonable reason why I can't?" He asks, crossing his arms. He tilts his head to the side and gave me that look which I couldn't resist.

"I love you, but-"

He leans in and pecks on my cheeks, cutting my sentence off. I blushed madly by the little gesture of his.

"I love you more." He whispers and drag his luggage into my room.

I throw my head back with a groan. He's driving me crazy.

I step into my room and gasped. He is already lying on my bed. I start to squeal.

My face flushed in embarrassment when I realize that my underwears are all around the room.

I start to feel my ears burning hot. Oh gosh, Kim Taehyung. I quickly run around, picking all of my undergarments and stuff them messily into my cupboard.

I glance at his amused face. I want to bury myself.. like right now.

"You're a messy girl, aren't you?" He raises an eyebrow with a smirk. I click my tongue, rolling my eyes. He giggles.

"Aigooo it's okay. I'm your boyfriend. We're going to end up marrying each other anyways. Let's be comfortable."

Marrying each other. My tummy twists at his words. I can already feel myself getting happy just by the thought of it.

"Come here." He motions, patting on the remaining space of the bed.

"Kim Taehyung, it's single sized. And you're huge." I complain, crossing my arms.

"It's not like I'll sleep here everyday. I promise. Just when I think I need to." He says, wriggling his eyebrows.

I hum, thinking about it. It's not a bad idea after all. I'd get to spend time with him more. I guess it's a win-win?

"Fine."

"Now come here." He repeats.

And I did the same. He took a luggage of my stuffs to his house on my demand. He can live here, I can live there. Fair enough.

***