Chapter 4

It was really peaceful, I walked along the stream. I kept thinking about Adrian, he was the only thing on my mind. I was starting to think of him a lot more, it's like he was the only thing I could think about.

I kept walking till I got to the end of the woods, I've always loved running threw the woods. I made my way back to my house, there were a lot of cars, I opened the door and I was soon in a big hug.

"Thank god your ok" I looked at my mother and my father.

"What are you talking about?" My mother started to cry, I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Lotus I need to you to with Paul and Sam" I looked at the pack and back at my mother.

"Mom what's going on?","Lotus I'm so sorry, I didn't think they would come after you" I would love for her to tell me.

"Who?","Victoria, you don't know her. And you don't need to know what she does, just please stay with them while we waiting to see where she is. Please Lotus, promise me you'll stay with Paul and Sam. Promise me you'll stay safe, don't take anything in your hands ok" I nodded at my mother, she kissed my head and so did my father.

I walked with the pack to Billy's house, I still don't know who Victoria is because no one is telling me a damn thing.

"Can someone please tell me who the hell Victoria is" Paul stopped and let out a sigh.

"Trust me, you wouldn't like her. She was after Edward and Alice. And then your mother, and she couldn't get them. So now she's after you, having a full hybrid on their side would cause chaos. That's why your with us, now do you understand Lotus?" I nodded and we all went inside.

My phone rang and Adrian's name lit up my phone, I got up and walked to a corner and answered it.

"Lotus are you ok?","Yes, I'm fine" Adrian let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll be there soon ok?","Ok Adrian" He hung up the phone and I walked back over the Paul and Sam.

"Who's that?","It was a friend" Paul nodded and looked over the the window above the bed.

"I don't get it", Paul looked at me with a confused face.

"Don't get what?","Why Victoria is after me?" Paul didn't say anything, the door opened and Adrian walked in.

"Lotus" Adrain hugged me, I hugged him back.Paul cleared his throat and I pulled away from Adrian.

"Paul this is Adrian, Adrian this is Paul he's a family friend" Adrian shook Pauls hand before Paul started to pace around.

"You do know that she'll be here soon" I nodded, I played with my fingers while Paul paced around.

Meet me in the woods, come alone

"Who's that?","Drake" I didn't respond to it, I didn't know what the fuck that was about.

"Please don't hurt him, I'm begging you please" Her eyes switched between me and Paul.

"Your warning Lotus, turn against us and this is what happens to your family. Blood spewed from his neck as she vanished, I held onto him. He was dead, I was going to get her for what she did. She killed him, now it's my turn.

I felt dizzy, I was about to fall when Adrian help me.

"You ok?" I nodded and we were all going out, my family was happy to see me. People came from the woods, one caught my eye. She had red hair, and bright red eyes.

Victoria

"Either you go willingly or by force Lotus, I'm not playing around anymore" I wasn't going anywhere and she knew that.

"Get her" They all started running, it was only Victoria and I.

"I'm not going with you" She ran at me and we both were sent tumbling, we were going down a hill. Both of us throwing punches and trying to get each other to surrender. She kicked me off of her and I was laying on the blood covered grass.

"Your lucky I need you, or I would have killed you" She walked towards me and I couldn't get up.

"Stay away from her" Ben sent her to the ground, I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Ben no" Victoria sent him to the ground and they were both at it. Paul and Sam helped me up but I could barley move, Victoria had I'm in a hold.

"This is what happens when you cross me lotus","No please, let him go" Blood came from his neck and Ben fell to the ground, I tried to make my way to him. It hurt terribly but I made my way to him any grabbed his hand.

"Ben please, please Ben you can't die" He wasn't breathing and I started to panic.

"Ben!" I let the tears fall as I cried over him, my brother was dead, now it was my turn. Don't worry Ben, I'll get her back for what she did to you.

"Lot...", Someone was at my side, I gripped onto Ben's lifeless body. I didn't want to leave him, what was my mom going to say, I couldn't do anything and she killed him.

"She killed him, she killed my brother" I was more in shock, hands wrapped around my body and pulled me up. People came and surround Ben, my mother couldn't help herself. Her dad were standing away as she sobbed, I faced Ben one more time before facing Adrian.

"Can we go?" He nodded and we walked by my parents, I hugged my mother as she cried. I rubbed her back and she let go. Adrian and I walked threw the woods and to his car, I got in and leaned my head against the window.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?","Can you stay with me?" He nodded, and pulled into my drive way. I made my way to my room and got cleaned up before laying down. Adrian got into the bed and I turned and faced him, I snuggled into his chest and soon feel asleep.