Moving Day :)♥

We packed all of our clothes together and put them in the trunk. Moving is hard espicially since I've lived here all my life.

Feels like I'm starting over .....

I looked in the mirror one last time and put my hair in a bun. I'm wearing a white wife beater, grey sweats, and grey combat boots.

I took my iPhone 5s out of my pocket. I got a text from my lil junt Tae.

The Text :: (TaeTae ♥) Heey Bae >.< . I Miss You :D ... When You Gone Let Me Touch That Kitty Again ? I Miss Hitting That Babe :p

I smiled at the phone. "Mi-Mi, Let's Go..!" I heard my mother yell.

I slipped that phone back in my pocket and ran downstairs. I waved Good-Bye to my house and got into the car.

* 5 hours later*

We arrived at our new house. It was bigger than the other one.

We went inside and I ran upstairs like i was in the Bad's Girls' Club. I claimed the first room.

The moving men brought all of my dressers and my bed in my room.

I decided to change my clothes and check out the new neighborhood.

I put on black jeggings, a black and white love shirt, my white and black adidas, and my black nerd glasses.

I walked outside and heard loud music playing. " Bounce it, Bounce it. Ima bout to throw a couple thousands."

I started to twerk a lil bit. Aweee Shiiieettt. I stopped and caught myself.

I couldn't help but walk to where the music was coming from. 

It was four dudes standing outside smoking and chillin'. "This should be fun" I mumbled as I walked past their house.

"Ayeeee Mamiiii" I heard a voice say. I ignored it and kept walking.

"I know you heard my baby ... With yo fine ass."

I turned around and it was this fine ass boy standing in front of me.

I analyzed him with my eyes. He had gorgeous eyes and a thick ass afro.

I can't lie .... He was sexy as fxck. I would cuff his lil ass.

"Damn, that ass thoee" I heard the other dude say. I blushed a lil.

Fine ass grabbed my waist .. bringing our bodies so close that a sheet of paper couldn't fit between us. "Hey Mami. Thaa names Jake. Whats yours boo ?" He whispers softly in my ear.

I really like this position but I can tell that he's a player. So, I pushed him off of me and gave him a nigga-i-cop-yo-game look.

" My name is Miami" I said with an attitude. He replied, " Well, Miami .. I like girls with attitudes. I can set yo ass straight." "Girls with attitudes get it harder baby" he said and winked.

I gave him a disgusted look even though I was loving each minute of this."Lemme get them 10 digits baby girl" he said.

I wrote it on a sheet of paper, folded it in half and handed him the paper.

He leaned over and started speaking Spanish in my ear. It almost made my knees go weak.

I smirked and walked away with butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face.

Jacob's P.O.V 

I watched her ass as she walked away and bit my lip. Mane, I wanna fxck her so bad.

I looked at the piece of paper and her name was on the top. It red : Miami ♥♥♥♥. I opened it up and her number was 901-Suck-My-Dxck.

"Damn," I mumbled to under my breath. Prod,Ray, &'dd Roc were dying laughing.

"You ain't got that one bro" Ray said while giggled. Roc and Prod were still cracking up.

"Yeah. She don't want yo Cheeto Puff ball head ass" Roc said. "She wouldn't want yo squidward's nose havin ass either." I said while snorting. "No Jake. Stop it. That's not funny at all." Prod added.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Watcha Think ???

Good or Bad ???

Vote♥ Comment♥ Add To You Library♥ FOLLOW ME♥♥♥

{X} Toodless..! Jada-Pooh