|| Prologue ||

|| Alesa ||

(Play song)

A black car sped along the asphalt highway of Seattle. A few raindrops splashed on the windows. It was a gloomy day, but Alesa and Adam had their own way of fun while driving. Alesa tapped a button on the music player of the car. A song came up. It was an Ed Sheeran classic, Alesa smiled. She started singing with the music.

"Loving can hurt~" she started, looking at Adam and smiling.

"Loving can hurt sometimes."

"But it's the only thing that I know~" both Alesa and Adam sung in unison.

"When it gets hard~
You know it get hard sometimes."

"It is the only thing that makes us feel alive~" Adam smiled.

"We keep this love in a photograph,
We make these memories for ourselves." They both sung.
"Where our eyes are never closing,
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still.."

Suddenly, there was a loud screech. (Stop song). Adam had hit the breaks after a white car sped across an intersection on a red light. It was going all slow motion. The black car, where Adam and Alesa are, is slowly crashing onto the white surface of the other car. A loud grumbling noise went, and both the automated machines were sent tumbling down a highway. Then, an explosion.

Metal pieces were flying everywhere. Smoke is rising up on the crash site. And somehow, there were blood splatters everywhere.

A soft groan was heard under a torn and burnt seat. Pushing it aside, Alesa managed to escape with a bit of bruises on her arms. A small wound appeared on her forehead. She looked around frantically, hoping for the sight of her partner. She spotted him beside a tire. Alesa gasped. There were wounds on almost everywhere on Adam's body and head. He looked like he's not breathing.

"Adam!" Alesa yelled, making her way towards her brutally injured boyfriend. She kneeled down and placed her hand on his chest. Surprisingly, he is still breathing. She smiled, her eyes were tearing.

A loud siren was heard, but Alesa kept her eyes on Adam's sleeping figure. She could not bear the panic and shock, so she herself fainted out of the blue. Her head, resting on Adam's chest.

-

Alesa woke up, feeling the cool air brushing on her skin. She looked up and saw machines on her sides. They were beeping ridiculously loud. She rose up, her arms pushing for support. She looked down to see that she was wearing a white hospital gown. Then her eyes widened.

"W-Where's Adam..?"

The door suddenly burst wide open, revealing a girl with a white nurse outfit.

"Oh, good! You're awake!" The nurse exclaimed, walking in with a tray of breakfast? lunch? dinner? Alesa does not know what time it is, but she just went with the flow.

"W-Where's Adam?" Alesa asked weakly. Her legs were too sore to move.

"Don't worry, your partner is fine!" The nurse said enthusiastically. "He just need a bit of rest." She gently placed the tray of food on Alesa's lap.

"Eat up, you need it." She said, turning back around and walked out of the room, leaving Alesa and her thoughts.

Alesa just looked down at the tray. She just stared at the steaming hot soup. Her thoughts were leading her back to the accident. The white car, the explosion, Adam, and the ambulance. Then she remembered Adam. What happened to him? Is he okay? Like, okay okay? No injuries like amnesia and such? She held her breath.

-

5 years later..

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy! EnderWaffle here!

And yes, we are making an Adesa/Skylesa FF cuz whynot. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this prologue made by yours truly.

DinoTheCat/Dat_AnimeFanatic who gonna write next?