Chapter 1: Welcome, You Scorned, Disdained Honor Student!

You ran your slender fingers along the library shelves filled with classic literature, searching for a certain amount of books written by a famous English poet—William Shakespeare. Proceeding to the 'M' section, the completed works of Shakespeare you have in your grip so far is a book that falls in the tragedy genre, Hamlet. Hence that most of Shakespeare's works are thick due to the amount of scenes contained in each, you decided to borrow two at the moment.

You halted in place—your E/C eyes landed on a particular book. It was Macbeth. Your eyes slightly widened, then grasped the said book. Macbeth also falls in the tragedy genre. You never knew why you liked to read books under the tragedy genre; the genre was just somehow pleasing to you, to say the least. You departed from the library's tall bookshelves.

You didn't need to look around for a free table and even head towards the other luxurious libraries—you'd think one of them would be quiet, but you already visited all four libraries. You doubted so as of the amount of students accommodated in each library. A sigh heaved your lips as you grabbed the doorknob and left.

'Mom, dad,' you began, 'how are you up there?' You pondered in your thoughts, straddling on a bright red staircase absentmindedly with floral rails ornamenting it. Chandeliers were ornamented on top of each hallway. You'd always ponder and small talk with your mother from up above, somewhere where you were sure she's glad to be in.

You continued pacing absentmindedly on the long corridor—clean white tiles and lime green walls and posts mashed together, following with wide and tall windows that shone the brightness from outside. You glanced at the glassed windows—a flight of doves soared through the deep blue sky, giving you a mesmerizing feeling. 'Are you seeing what I'm seeing?' You asked, admiring the wide blue sky outside. Taking your glance away, you proceeded straddling.

You reached the end of the hall. Glancing at the other hall, you took a turn and headed towards the right hallway. 'It's been ten years already. Can you believe that?' Still lost in thought, you ruminated. At the right hallway was coated with shades of pink—at one end contained an expensive-looking vase, ornamented with red roses and green leaves.

'I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to do something in their free time.' A sigh heaved your lips. You sort of detested rich students, including others who are considered to be rich. It was never really because of jealousy or anything of the sort; in fact, as a commoner, you never really understood them in some way.

You halted from place as a vast door stopped you from your tracks. You held your chin up to be able read the sign beside the pink vast door—with shining golden borders and dark layout, the kanji engraved on the sign was "Cooking Room #3."

'An abandoned cooking room, huh.' Stepping closer, you grabbed the golden doorknob and applied force on it, rotating the said knob. 'I guess I'll be able to read in peace and quiet here.' As the pink vast door slowly unlatched, a bright light shined from beyond, blinding you. Rose petals began whirring towards you—it was like one of those overused screentones from shoujo mangas. Several masculine voices could be heard at the distance.

"Welcome!" They chimed with charming smiles.

There were six identical men—one was sitting on a luxurious red chair, sunglasses on even though he's not outside under the sun; beside him was a man with a very joyous expression, wide eyes and mouth agape. It looks permanent, you thought. Beside was an intelligent-looking man with thin glasses, a worrisome expression plastered on his face. At the right were two men who gave off two completely different auras; one was pleasing, and one was heavily malicious—and finally, the one at the far left had shaggy hair and a deadpanned expression, with a surgical mask covering his mouth. All six of them had bowlcut hair, with the uniform of the academy.