Dr. Mohannad Jamil Barakat Has Extensive Project Management Experience

Dr. Mohannad Jamil Barakat has excellent entrepreneurial skills. He is proficient at running and managing several enterprises and firms. The companies have multiple branches all over the world and are involved in medical and legal scenarios. These are well staffed and are maintained with special emphasis on quality, trust, ethics and responsibility. He has experience at working with legal companies, administrative companies and delivery companies. He ensures that quality of the product is never compromised at any stage and the products comply with highest quality standards and regulations.

A seasoned professional, Dr. Mohannad Jamil Barakat is also involved in working with multiple oil companies such as TOTAL, ADNOC and BP. He has extensive experience in areas of strategic planning, product management and sales. He is a dedicated professional who always performs his job responsibilities to the best abilities. He is a team leader and makes sure that the team members are directed towards the same goal. He works together with them and keeps them motivated at each phase. He has won acclaims and awards for his commitment and dedication. He utilizes his experience and expertise in those fields to provide the best solutions to the clients. He is able to face even the most difficult situations with complete confidence. He has always stood strong in difficult times and overcame them with steely determination. With time, the experience gained makes him even better and today he has a reputation of being a person who can deliver outstanding results in any business environment.

Dr. Mohannad Jamil Barakat is also actively involved with several humanitarian causes working for the upliftment of weaker sections of the society. Some of the causes supported by him include Cancer Research and Help The Aged. He passionately follows his hobbies. He likes basketball, tennis, football and cycling. He is also fond of volleyball. He is a frequent traveler and loves to visit different parts of the world.