Train Full of Friends

I quickly snap out my thoughts when I hear "Harry Potter and the Blue Necklace Girl!" I hear Fred say. Oh jeez. I hear Ginny plead to her mother "Oh, Mum, can I go on the train and see them, Mum, oh please..."

"You've already seen them, Ginny, and the poor dears isn't something you goggle at in a zoo," Mrs. Weasley says, "Are they really them, Fred? How do you know?" "Asked them," Fred says, "Saw his scar and her necklace. The scar was like lightning. And the heart on the necklace was a bright blue."

"Poor dears," Mrs. Weasley says, "no wonder they were alone. They were ever so polite when they asked how to get onto the platform."

"Never mind that," Fred says, "do you think Harry remebers what You-Know-Who looks like?" "I forbid you to ask him, Fred," Mrs. Weasley says, very sternly, "No, don't you dare. As though he needs reminding of that on his first day od school." "All right, keep your hair on," Fred says.

The train whistle blows and students hugs their family members and get on the train. "Hurry up!" Mrs. Weasley says and Fred, George, and Ron get on the train. They stick their heads out of a window to kiss their mom good-bye and Ginny starts to cry.

"Don't, Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls!" Fred says to Ginny. "We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat," George jokes. "George!" Mrs. Weasley snaps. "Only joking, Mum," George says. The train begins to move. Ginny, half-crying, half-laughing, runs to keep up with train waving. The train gains speed and Ginny falls back and waves to her brothers.

Ginny and Mrs. Weasley disappear as the train moves on. I lay back in my seat and look up at the roof of the compartment. "Are you ok Samantha?" Harry asks me. "I'm fine," I say, "and call me Jade." "Really?" Harry says. "Yeah," I say, "it's what my friends call me" I smile and he smiles back.

The compartment door opened and Ron came inside. "Can I sit here?" Ron asks, "Everywhere else is full." "Sure!" I say and scoot over so Ron can sit. Ron sits next to me and glances at my necklace. I just ignore it.

"Hey, Ron." The Weasley twins came to the cimpartment. "Listen, we're going down to the middle of the train-Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there." Fred says. "Cool," I say. "Right," Ron mumbles. "Harry, Samantha," George says, "did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then." "Bye," Harry and Ron say. "Boi!" I say. They slide the compartment door close as they leave.

"Are you really Harry Potter and the Blue Necklace Girl?" Ron asks us. Is that what I'm called now? Harry nods. "Oh-well, I thought it was might be one of Fred and and George's jokes," Ron says. He turns to Harry. "And have you really got- you know...?" Ron points at his own forehead at the place Harry has his scar. Harry pulls back his bangs to show Ron the scar.

"And do you really have the necklace?" Ron asks me. I nod and pull out my necklace which I had tucked under my shirt. "Cool." Ron says. "Are all your family wizards?" Harrt asks Ron, "Er-yes I think so," Ron says. "I think Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant, but we never talk about him." "So you must know loads of magic already."

"I heard you went to live with Muggles," Ron says, "Whay were they like?" "Horrible-well, not all of them. My aunt and uncle and cousin are though," Harry says, "Wish I had three wizard brothers."

"Five," Ron says, "I'm the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. You could say I've got a lot to live up to. Bill and Charlie have already left- Bill was head boy and Charlie was Captain of Quidditch. Now Percy's a prefect. Fred and George mess around a lot, but they still get really good marks ans everyone thinks they're really funny. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others, but if I do, it's no big deal, because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five beothers. I've got Bill's old robes, Charlie's old wand, and Percy's old rat."