Prologue

Darcie was a normal 12 year old girl.She was smart,beautiful,and reliable.She woke up Thursday morning to the sound of her phone ringing.She grabbed her phone and read the number :unknown it said.She answered "Hello,who's this?"

There was no reply just a scratching sound.She hung up.she was about to get out of bed when her phone rang again.it was the same number "Hey! who is this 'cause I'm sure you have the wrong number!" she exclaimed.

"No,it's right" said a male voice. she hung up.Her phone rang again."Who is this for the last time?" she screamed "Fine it's Derrick." said the voice."I don't believe you and don't call again." she screamed.

Darcie was really scared,she didn't know who that was.He said he was Derrick but how did he get her number,she never gave it to him.

Derrick and Darcie met last year.over the year they acted like they totally hated eachother.Derrick would always mess with Darcie until she chased him away.At first Darcie didn't want anything to do with Derrick.She didn't even like him the slightest bit.Then she realized something,when he wasn't there,she wanted him there.When he wasn't messing with her she went looking for him.

Then she felt the sudden urge that if she didn't see him at all in a day she would go into depression.

Derrick on the other hand liked darcie ever since they met.He thought Darcie was one of a kind but he knew if he showed how much he liked her;his friends would make fun of him.So,he acted like he didn't like her at all.He got on her last nerve on purpose.Then there was that unfaithful day...

They were on their school playground.Darcie was taking to her best friends Sky,Sandra,and Amber.Derrick walked up eager to impress his friends he stood behind Darcie then smacked her butt and ran off.Darcie chased him all over the playground until he fell to the ground panting.Darcie hovered over him panting also."You know you have a big butt! he said to her.She helped him up looked him in the eye and said "Well,you're never going to get it".She walked away.He walked up beside her and said."WOW,you would make a good prostitute with that body".His friends ooéd."LEAVE ME ALONE!"she said as she started running.He ran after her yelling the words "hoe,slut,and prostitute".She ran to her friends and told them what he was doing."Hey,leave her alone" Amber said."You're just a little bitch,now move out the way and go find your pimp" Derrick said.Amber walked away to tell her coach what Derrick was doing.

After p.e their teacher's pulled them both aside to talk to them.Darcie told them how he hit her and called her names but all she did was chase him around.When she broke down in tears,her teacher sent her back into the classroom to wipe her eyes and return to her work.Derrick's teacher talked to him and told him to apologize.He tried talking to her on the bud but she shooed him off."I'm really sorry! Mrs.shipman said "I should say sorry and that you should forgive me" Darcie felt the hot tears streaming down her face.She looked at him he was on his knees "JUST FORGET ABOUT ME!" she yelled then put her head on the window and sobbed.Derrick was shocked,he knew it was useless trying to get her to forgive him.He just walked to his seat and stared out the window and ever since that day they hadn't talked much for the rest of the year except on the last day when they told eachother they liked eachother. But this year was going to be different.

Is it good so far?

Should I continue?

what's do you think is going to happen between Derrick and Darcie?

PLEASE share,comment,and VOTE!!