Andre

I'm Andre but you can call me reckless I'm 17 I got a lil sister who's 13 I drive a Lexus gs350 I got my own house and my own money . I came from in the lunch room cause my boys was out side then I saw cute little skin girl n I like damn lil mama fine asf imma get that so I walked there and turned my charms on i knew she was trying to play hard to get but I dont won't her I can have any girl in school so I'm not finna sweat her. So when we was talking my phone rung it was my boss .
Phone call
G.R. recks I need you jjand Darnell to come to the trap after school talk got a drop so be ready

Andre:ight boss

Jj and Darnell we got to go to work when we leave from here and we gotta to grandma house we use code words when we talking.

Isabella pov
When they said grandma house me and diamond looked at eachother we knew what that meant see our parent are the biggest drug dealers in Florida they use code words when there talking so no one won't know what there talking bout diamond told me to look and my phone

My everything❤: after school let's go to the trap and see if they do what we think there doing

Me: most deff

After that my daddy txted me

Daddy : you and diamond going to have a meeting with the workers we going to Columbia for 2 weeks on business we left 2 stacks you only can have 3 friends over and your brother coming with us love you call you when we can.

Diamond showed me her phone it was the same txt so lunch was over and I had a free period so I put my beats and was vibing and did my homework the last bell rung meaning it was time to go home home me and diamond mate be my car I drive benz truck she riding with me cus her beamer was in the shop

Jj pov

We went to the trap and I saw La-la and her friend I asked recks did he see them to . So then called us for a meeting then I saw our bosses they said "THER DAUGHTERS " I thought to myself if I hurt there daughter they gon kill me recks had the same facial expression i had . They explained the mission and Bella was like please stop talking cause ig this go wrong that's your ass so Eli was still talking diamond and Isabella put guns out they boot do I scared a lit cause I ain't won't to get murked I was just observing.

Isabella pov

This nigga think imma joke diamond was laughing cause he though we was playing do diamond said when I count to 3 and if you still talking we gon shoot she was counting and he was talking so we shot him in the shoulder then the leg after him scaring the was silent then we explained the mission then dismissied everybody jj and Andre was sitting there with blank expression then they both said y'all our bosses daughters we said talk and was laughing Darnell laughed and he asked for Brittany number I was happy cause him Brittany always together .

Diamond

We had then niggas scared for there lives. She said while hoĺding her stomach . Girl you crazy. Then once i caught her breath i told her how i felt about recks ,she was like you no you can't go with him because he work for us. I know that's why I like him him so Bella said get his number then talk to him your you can go on a mission with him she said thanks bae then I she you betta not be cheating on me with him then she asked was she leaving with her said no I'm gonna make recks drop me we exchanged hugs then she left.