Chapter 1

(Bet you no one knows this song)

Who's that girl some dirty bitch

Her whole team share clothes never heard of it

Why you moving through my Ave on some flirting shit

Like my whole team know you ain't burning bitch

I was singing in his car. Turns out he already dropped off his kids. We get to the school. I saw my friend Jade.

"Who was you just with?" She asked.

"Umm Jamal why?" I said.

"Ok Jamal Jamal Lightskin Jamal." She said with an attitude.

"Yeah." I said while nodding my head slowly. I guess it's nothing. But why she so concerned that I'm hanging out with him.

J A D E

She my friend but I'm a finna beat this bitch up.

"We finna fight."I said.

"I don't fight but if you touch me there will be one." Taleeah said.
"Why we even fighting anyway." She asked.

"Bitch I'm secretly his baby momma."I said.

Taleeah mad short and skinny and im Thick and Tall I got this bitch. I grabbed her by her hair. Then she started to grab me by my hair.Then she started hitting me them shits hurt then she pulled me to the ground.
Then she threw my body to a wall damn that shit hurt damn. Some nigga grabbed me to break it up.

T A L E E A H

One of the main reasons why I don't trust anybody. To many fake bitches. Damn Jade was my girl like for real.

Aytron helped to break up the fight.

"I ain't know you got hands shawty."He says to me.

"I don't know how yall females do that petty shit." Aytron said. I slapped him on the ass. He was getting me tight. He yelled like a little bitch. I chuckled.

Wow God damn.Vote comment my readers.