Our Genesis

My first week in the office was so boring that I was able to memorize the names of all the employees within a week. It was during my second week that the boss bought computer, printer and office desk for me.

I had difficulty in setting up the PC because its not my thing. Why would my boss even think I could do that? So I had no choice but to ask for help.

Everybody was so busy they can't even feel I'm just behind them. I decided not to bother their busy life.
I decided to tell the President about my situation when I noticed he was having a meeting with John and her officemate Cindy. I was about to walk back to the office when our President called my name.
'Yes, Juni my kelangan ka?'
'Ugh, sir mamaya na lang po'.
'No, its okay. We're done here'.
'Yung PC po kasi, di po ako marunong mag set up'.

The president then faced John, who was at that time, ready to leave his office.

'John, diba Com.Sci graduate ka? I'm sure marunong ka mag set up ng PC.

John's company is our sister company and his job is sales associate. Since their company consists of two employees only including him, our President decided to let them have the vacant cubicle inside our office.
I know I was blushing when the President asked him to help me. Its not because John passed the physical qualities I'm searching for a man (with his height, complexion, funny personality) but because his not even one of our employees. And his job requires him to go to different places everyday as what I have noticed. So I don't want to ask help from someone I cant even call my co-worker and I don't want to intrude on his daily routine.

'Ay, sir wag na po si John. Hihingin ko na lang po sana yung number ng PC world, dapat kasi sila gunagawa neto. Free naman po yan'.

I was silently praying our President would buy my reasons when John suddenly talked...

'Okay lang, ako na po mag se-set up sir, ibibigay ko na rin po yung printer namin sa kanya kasi naka bili na po si Cindy kahapon ng bago'.

Oh well, reasonable enough.