Chapter Two

Today is the day we leave for the beach.  I'm so excited but I'm nervous at the same time. I really can't wait to tell Cole, but I'm really nervous about his reaction.

I packed all of my bikinis and my beach clothes, right now we're waiting for Cole to pick us up.

We've been hanging around a lot lately, and I can tell he notices the way I look at him.  He gets this really cute confused face, and then it turns into a crooked little smile.  I really love him, I just can't wait to tell him.

I don't think I want to hear my voice again though, the last time I used it I kept screaming stop, and please don't.

That was years ago, I'm much older now and I know my voice has changed a lot.

I'll have to see when I tell Cole how I feel.

Cole pulled up in our driveway an hour ago and helped us with our stuff, I gave mom a hug and kisses her cheek.  Then I hopped in the car and we headed off to the beach.  Now we're at the hotel getting ready to hang out in the water and on the boardwalk all day. I put on my red bikini and some denim booty shorts and a white graphic tee.  I grab my sunglasses and my wallet and walk out the door. I find Kyle and Cole outside waiting for me.  Kyle has a white muscle shirt on and some plaid swim shorts, Cole also has a white muscle shirt but he's wearing graphic swim shorts with little palm trees.

We head down to the beach and set our stuff on the ground, I take my shorts and shirt off and lay down on the beach towel, and Kyle looks at me like I'm the most beautiful person ever.  "Chelsea, you're beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I mumble a thanks and I'm glad that he didn't hear because I was so shocked myself, in sure he would have a heart attack.  I close my eyes and lay there tanning.  Kyle lays down beside me and Cole walks off trying to flirt with girls.  Kyle starts to talk to me, " Hey Chels, how would you feel if we spent the night in my room tonight?" I nod my head and he grins at me. 

We get our stuff together and go back to the hotel, not bothering to wait for Cole. 

It's around 7 Pm now, I went to my room to change into some flowy shorts and a tight tank top.  I talk to myself in the room to test out my voice.

"I can do this." I repeat to myself over and over.

I walk into his room and lay down on his bed.  He looks at me and I smile, telling him with my eyes that I was finally ready.  He smiles and kisses my cheek.  "Say whatever you want Chels."

"Hi." I whisper and he laughs. "Hi to you too." I blush and say " I have to tell you something." He looks at me with a goofy grin, he hugs me and whispers "Tell me anything you want."
"I.. Thank you for not judging me... I think I've fallen in love with you over the past years... And I understand if you don't feel the same.. I just wanted to tell you because I figured it would be great considering I haven't talked to you and I figured this was the best way to approach it..."  He looks at me with a surprised grin. He leans in and kisses the corner of my lips. I blush and look the other way.  I felt disappointed that he didn't say anything back.. "Chelsea look at me" he puts his thumb under my chin and I look at him with tears in my eyes "Chelsea don't cry, I've waited for this day for years, I want to tell you that I feel the same, I love you Chelsea, will you be my girlfriend?" I smile "Yes!" He smirks and kisses me, I kiss him back softly and smile.

In the next chapter they go back home and tell their parents, they are okay with it, and Kyle and Chelsea make plans to move in together in an apartment. They move in together after graduation, which is about six months from today. But there will be time skips so don't be surprised if the chapter comes faster than you expected. Thanks for reading!