Chapter 1 school day

Sonic pov

I groaned and woke up by the sound of the arlam clock. I stood up make myself ready to go to school. I saw my little buddy and little bro Tails waiting downstairs for me.

" hey bro did you slept well ? "

" yes sonic I did but let's go before we are to late "

" right buddy let's go "

I ran to the school while tails was flying as we got in front of the front door from school. I stopped running and tails fly next to me. We walked in and here we go again. Everyone starring at me.

I ignored them and walked to my locker. Tails was beside me. I opened my locker and water balls fell onto me. I screamed because I feared water. Tails looked shocked and surprised.

" Omg sonic are you alright ? "

" I guess so buddy. I just need to use the toilet room. "

He nodded and I ran there. I took some paper and towel I tried to dry myself and the next bad moment happened.

" hey guys look blue got a bath. "

" shut up Scourge. Your fucking comment and you shit face can get lost. I have already a bad day and I don't need a pain in the ass already. " I said. Now he looked pissed along with the gang.

" feisty today huh ? Let's see if your still feisty after I punched your face "

I ran outside and ran to my lesson. Tails sat beside me.

" hey where's knuckles ? " I asked

" he got sick "

" great... " I said.

I saw behind me shadow. He looked different to me. Normally he looked cold hardly to me but now he looked like he was watching me carefully. I looked away and saw now the teacher coming. I listened to her carefully. We got English.