chapter 20 Sonadow lemon

Shadow pov

I kissed, licking and biting his neck. Sonic was already a moaning mess. I went lower and lower until I began to lick the tip of his cock. He moaned again loud.

" Shady.... " Sonic said moaning still.

" Yes Sonniku ? " I said.

" Stop teas...ing me " sonic said.

" You wish is my order Sonikku " I said bobbing now my head up and down eating louder moaning from him.

" Take m....me " sonic said.

" Sure enjoy the ride " I said. I separate his legs out and put the tip in his tail hole. I looked at sonic and he nodded to me with that I push with one thrust and I was inside of him. I thrusted slowly but got rougher at any seconds and also faster. Sonic gripped his arms around my back for his dear life.

" SHADOW " he moaned screaming my name. We came both at the same time. I collapsed on top of him. Sonic stroked my quills and I purred.

" That was so wonderful shady " sonic whispered in my ear and hugged me close to him. I turned around and gave him a personality deep kiss on his lips. After in broke the kiss I hugged him and put my head between his head abd shoulder.

" I love you Sonikku " I said murmling sleepy.

" I love you too Shadz " sonic said falling asleep with me.