Chapter 1

(AN) IF YOU READ THIS STORY , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ TO THE RECENT UPDATED CHAPTER , VOTE COMMENT AND FAVOURTIE . !!!!!!!!!! WILL BE UPDATED WITHIN 1-7 DAYS DEPENDING ON HOW I FEEL.!

"Please , just ....consider it...." My younger sister pleaded as she followed me down the hallway. "I'm not doing it." I replied lifelessly . She began going on about some irrelevant cookie sale that will help dogs , or the eldery or was it cancer? Whatever. She begged me to help her because I was "popular" and she thinks I'd get her more money. I began to fluster with anger, that girl would just not shut up! "God , Karis... why is this stupid charity thing even so important to you?!" I said , quite annoyed. She groaned at my response " It's my only chance to get something on my resume!!" She shouted back. "Please just...leave me alone." my attention directed toward someone who's quite important to me, but is also a complete jerk. I observed him angrily as he flirted with Cassidy and Britney .What is wrong with him? Can't he keep his tongue in his mouth and his pants off the ground for one second? "He's not worth it." My sister interupted my train of thoughts. "A-well ...i"  I hesitated. Stuck between words. "I really think you should mind your own buisness Karis." Karis rolled her eyes , and stormed away. I felt kind of bad , ignoring my sister wasn't something that gave me pleasure but I couldn't stand her annoying me all the time... Before I  could begin stairing at my boyfriend again. He was right infront of me. Along side Cassidy . I gave him 'the look' he could tell I wasn't pleased. "Babe , I'm going out tonight. Can't study with you.." He said wihout any form or sign that he cared. "Um... tonights study night... we have to prepare. The test is important." "Maybe to you." He laughed , so did Cassidy. I shook my head in disgust. Not responding , or even looking back I as I walked away.