First Date

(AN) Santana was wearing this . 

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/1108000/1108356_1346044265829_full.jpg

http://static.tumblr.com/t544kmu/FPqm0lqi4/nayaa.jpg

Lucas : 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qW3MMtpop5A/S144MTfFmRI/AAAAAAAAAiA/8n6JFzogpl8/s400/lucas_till_shot20_0103.jpg

 Usually I'd be groaping or crying over a break up, but today I wasn't. I sat in the air conditioned restauraunt , enjoying  a warm comfy seat. The scenery was so beautiful , dimmed lights , calm music , the sound of forks plates and glasses clicking , it was perfect. But what was even more perfect was Drew .  "So , tell me more about Dylan.. " he said taking a bite of his chicken. "You know what? Drew? Actually  I was thinking we could talk about other things.." I looked at him. "Like?" He looked back smiling. "I don't know politics?" I said sarcastically , but jokingly. He laughed . "So what do you think of the new girl in French class?" I smiled. "I think she has a really big..." I quirked my  eyebrow, and smirked at him. ".. ear." I bursted out laughing. "What?!" He laughed as well. "But you're ears are much nicer." I nearly choaked laughing. After the date we ran down the city of Lima , I spun around various times as we carlesly ran  in the park.  We came across this beautiful fountain , it was filled with pennies . I thought the penny wish thing was kind of cheesy but Drew wanted to do it so  I just went with it . I shut my eyes , made a wish then threw the penny. My wish was for life to be like this forever. I wouldn't trade it for the world. He was about to throw his penny when I pushed him , he fell into the water , causing me to laugh harder. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt , and I couldn't see anything. I felt a hand crawl onto my dress,  I fell as the hand pulled me into the water, I screamed. When I opened my eyes it was Drew , he was laughing. I began to laugh again . Then. We kissed.